Trusted Contributor

Re: Thursday 8/22/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

OMG - I could not stop laughing when Jess attempted to roll her ball then got a 3 - LOL.  I pray I don't have to watch her for a week in a unitard.

Honored Contributor

And we're back again. We can vote to give another houseguest half of Holly's HOH. Whoever we vote for picks a nominee and can replace them should they come down. I wonder if the prankster can still be nominated? Zingbot comes Saturday for the POV comp. No word of a double eviction, but if there's no jury battle back they don't really need one. And that's it for tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@sabra wrote:

OMG - I could not stop laughing when Jess attempted to roll her ball then got a 3 - LOL.  I pray I don't have to watch her for a week in a unitard.

Yeah. Jess is just pathetic. With Holly winning HOH I would assume a nominee would be Nick. I would expect Cliff or Nicole to win the prank power. I would assume either would work with Holly.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I gave all ten votes to Nicole. I'll give her ten more tomorrow morning. It would be nice to see her get some power.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

The way they explained the power the prankster has makes me think the obvious choice would be Jackson.  They didn't say he could not be voted for even tho he is the outgoing HOH.