Respected Contributor

Re: Thursday 8/22/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I was looking forward to Christie's eviction so am disappointed. How could Cliff give her what she needed to stay. She will stab him in the back first chance she gets.

Honored Contributor

@Keybra wrote:

I CANNOT stand Jessica. She is a dope and her voice drives me crazy. When she started out BBAD last night, I almost deleted it. 

Out of the remaining hamsters, Holly would probably be my choice. 

I agree on both fronts. Jess is an idiot and I wouldn't mind seeing Holly win. Lots of people hate Holly, but I don't mind her. Cliff, Nicole, Holly, Tommy and even Jackson would be okay winners for me. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

I was looking forward to Christie's eviction so am disappointed. How could Cliff give her what she needed to stay. She will stab him in the back first chance she gets.

Cliff has lots of hurdles to get over to win the game. He needs to get rid of Nick, Tommy and Jackson somehow. Analyse wouldn't help him get rid of them where Christie may help with one or more. I don't think Cliff is overly worried about Nicole, Jessica, Analyse, Holly or Christie. They'll all listen to him and in some cases are, or have recently been allies.

I'm pretty sure he's committed to a final two with Nicole. Keeping both him and her safe is a bit of a challenge, but so far Cliff has gotten the job done. Keeping Christie gives him one more person for the two sides to target and ignore him. Cliff's ideal final three right now might be Holly, Nicole and himself. It's not a bad final three for him, but he needs to flush a lot of people yet to get there. More than he can get rid of himself, so using Christie as a weapon isn't a bad idea. She'll remain a target as long as she's in the game and he won't be a target with her Nick and Jackson all still in the game. No one was going to target Analyse, so by flushing her and keeping a target in Christie, he buys himself an extra week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

are you saying we have another week of christie crying.god help us all.......

Trusted Contributor

I like Christy, yes everyone else hates her.I thought she did a good job on Nick in the blow up, he wantd to keep it upstairs in h.o.h. room, then no one would be the wise of his plan.Christy brought it down so everyone could hear it,smart move,she did not yell,[Nick did]he became unglued, went to his room and cried,pouted.I don't like him ,never did ,he is gross..

As far as Christy crying,what is wrong with that? Nick cried,analyse cried,Kat cried,she loves the game ,a true fan.

Analyse has done nothing in this game,but sleep with a guy the first week[mama must be proud],she is dumb ,for someone who went to college.Tommy is a snake ,did like him but no more,he turned on Jack ,and he turned on Christy..

Love Cliff, hope he wins,Nichol I am convinced she is playing the nervous,shy player,I don't buy it ,you don't go on a show if you are a wreck.She is getting by without doing anything.

Yes I am in the minority ,but thats my opinion,and who knows it may all flip back befor the show tonight,thats BIG BROTHER.  tucka.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I do think Jackson & Christie trust Cliff because he usually keeps his word to them. I didn't like when Cliff was talking to Jackson in HOH, Cliff kept saying as long as Nicole is safe. You can tell Cliff is trying to protect Nicole as much as possible which maybe not good to keep telling Jackson that. I think Christie is only staying to get Nick out, after that job is done then Christie will soon follow Nick to jury. 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, there are a lot of big targets in the house right now, and Cliff and Nicole aren't big targets, which is probably good for them. These next few weeks will be interesting to watch play out. Most at risk in the house going forward in order from most at risk to least are probably Jackson, Nick, Christie, Tommy, Jess, Nicole, Holly and Cliff. Depending on who wins HOH that order can shuffle around a bit, but in general I think that's a pretty good read.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And a meeting between Cliff, Nicole, Tommy and Jess has all of them agreeing to vote out Analyse since Jackson would break a tie. That leaves the only vote in question being Nick's. We're heading to a house vote tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I would favor Cliff winning over Holly.  But I have to admit, as much as I like Nicole, she hasn't shown much "game" so far, therefore I have to choose Holly over Nicole.  My current final 3 is Cliff # 1, Holly # 2, Nicole #3.  That is apt to change if I watch BBAD every night!

I enjoy everyone's viewpoint, keep them coming!

Honored Contributor

Nick just broke the news to Analyse, and she's not taking it especially well. Tommy and Holly have joined Nick in consoling her. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!