Respected Contributor

Re: Thursday 8/17/2017 Big brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

So, from what you say, @Danky, all you've gotta do to thwart a sexual predator is not answer the door when he politely knocks? WHO KNEW???

TY for the info. I'll probably go check out Tamara Tattles.

BTW, loved what you said about Elena, the blown up, compact sized blow-up doll. LOL!

ETA: HAHA about renaming me Sherwin Williams! My family is always making jokes about how if something doesn't move for any length of time, I paint it. 

Guess what I'm gonna do today?

Repaint what I painted yesterday! 

Muddling through...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sabatini wrote:

So, from what you say, @Danky, all you've gotta do to thwart a sexual predator is not answer the door when he politely knocks? WHO KNEW???

BTW, loved what you said about Elena, the blown up, compact sized blow-up doll. LOL!

ETA: HAHA about renaming me Sherwin Williams! My family is always making jokes about how if something doesn't move for any length of time, I paint it. 

@sabatini-----^^^^ Are you really serious with the above last 2 lines, Sherwin ?  Confession---I have never painted anything in my entire life.....

well, maybe my fingernails once ! One of my daughters-in-law must come from your gene pool.....she has paint brushes where her hands should be and my son swears he can feel the walls closing in on him as she adds coat after coat of paint.

Respected Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@sabatini wrote:

@sabatini-----^^^^ Are you really serious with the above last 2 lines, Sherwin ?  Confession---I have never painted anything in my entire life.....

well, maybe my fingernails once ! One of my daughters-in-law must come from your gene pool.....she has paint brushes where her hands should be and my son swears he can feel the walls closing in on him as she adds coat after coat of paint.

YES, I was serious, @Danky. But it's not as bad as you think.

Aside from the cabinets I'm (still) painting, I'd also painted a picture frame - it was that that I repainted...for the 3rd time. LOL!

If you'd had my dad, you'd have painted A LOT.

Haha!

Your DIL sounds like mine, but not only does she paint, she does carpentry too. She can do just about anything, and well. Their house is gorgeous.

Love,

Sherwin

Muddling through...