Trusted Contributor

Re: Thursday 8/17/2017 Big brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I don't want anymore temptations, or a surprise houseguest coming back,sure derrick come and host a game but then leave,I want some normal b.b. now,and don't bring back poor sport cody or his girl toy.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

I am glad Mark is still in the house. I hope they aren't cruel to him, though. 

At least Cody gets along with Elena...

Regular Contributor

Elena said she will spend her birthday drunk in the jury house.  Want to bet Cody will get a show from Elena and she will blame being drunk.  Better watch out Jessica, Elena has no morals.

Esteemed Contributor

I was happy to see Cody go, and even though I didn't want Paul voted out tonight, I thought the absolute cherry on top would have been for Paul to have followed right behind him. Just as Cody gets into his "silkies" and he's ready to relax, he pours a nice cold beer when the front door swings open and Paul announces ~

"Honey, I'm home!"

I'd pay multiple times what we pay for feeds now just to have a camera inside the jury house to be able to watch that scenario. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm pretty sure I overheard Mark telling Elena that he was serious about her. I guess he will be sad to find out all he'll get is a date when she goes back home in Texas from what she told Julie.

I thought they already consumated their relationship....numerous times. Woman LOL

I guess just more cuddling is all they were really doing.  Woman IndifferentWoman IndifferentWoman IndifferentWoman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

I was sad to see the only genuine person leave, but glad he can have some time away from the sheep. 

I hope Mark won HOH. He's the only one who can salvage a little bit of the worst season EVER!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It certainly was easy to feel sorry for Cody while he was all alone in the house as he purposely kept a low profile to make himself look like the only sane person there while most everyone else was getting into arguments.

I don't feel like rehashing all of it but geez, hanging out in bed for weeks on end with a woman he had just met while the two of them laughed at all the "imbeciles" and "psychopaths" from bed that they felt were beneath them to even get to know.  Yes, lovely person that Cody and his soulmate although we'll see about that as it's doubtful they'll get married.  

Jessica should feel nothing but embarrassment for her time in the house and who knows maybe she'll get married to "prove" to everyone she's really in love....and then get divorced. 

Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

And that went pretty much as expected. Paul and his sheep continue on their merry way. Pity.

yes pitiful

Respected Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

LOL, @Danky!

My oldest son sounds like your guys; he's naturally beefy & strong. He'd never wear that get-up of Mark's either! Not even for Halloween. Haha!

I feel like having a sit-in for production. We want a shake up!

I know zero about Raven. I really do need to start watching the darn feeds.

I'm sorry that I don't recall the poster's name who said that 'if what Raven's family said is true...'

What did they say?

This inquiring mind would like to know!

ETA: It was you who mentioned Raven's family, @Danky! Duh on me.

Spill it, please?

@sabatini------Good Morning, Tini.....or have you changed your name to Sherwin Williams?

The website Tamara Tattles reposted a list of all the physical maladies that either Raven or her family have provided about her. I stopped reading because it was so over the top but I think there were over 50 items ( like dying on the operating table twice and not answering the door when a sexual predator came a callin'.) Assuming there is any truth to it , the whole family is , to use a clinical term, NUTS !

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Mark lost 100 pounds and probably wants to show off his abs. He seems to have trouble when it comes to flattering wardrobe choices. Elena should help him out although I guess Elena is no wiz when it comes to how to dress. LOL

Feeds are down at CBS until 12 midnight EST Saturday. Chat is very interesting. It seems like the majority want Cody to go and Mark or Elena to go out with him.

It will be interesting to see what happens tonight.

@Trinity11------Good Morning ! I've not really noticed Elena's wardrobe because I can't stop focusing on the massive boobage and the massive lips. She should be prohibited, under penalty of "lip-o-suction",to EVER use bright red lipstick