Respected Contributor

Re: Thursday 8/17/2017 Big brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

@sabatini wrote:

Did anyone else think that Mark's midriff tied shirt looked odd during last night's POV battle? He's such a big guy, and I'm sure he likes to show off his abs, but that look always reminds me of Maryanne from Gilligan's Island.

Not a biggie, just funny. To me, & probably me alone.

As you can see, I haven't got much to think about today! I'm painting, & the mind wanders...Smiley Frustrated

@sabatini----you are sooooo funny, Tini ; I obsessed on it through the whole show. It looked oddly feminine and the little bit of a muffin top was the icing on the cake. The shorts are the type that the gay guys in the city seem to favor.

My sons are very big boys with physiques somewhere between Josh and Mark. (They are not body builders but they exercise in moderation and are unnaturally strong.) They would NEVER wear those shorts or that top.

ETA--- Tamara Tattles has an interesting blog about all the things that either a Raven or her family has said are wrong with her. Assuming it is factual, she is a mentally messed up young woman.

Super Contributor

Yeah that midriff shirt was pretty funny. Why does Mark favor the "short shorts"? Did anyone hear Cody the other day say to Mark, "Oh you do have some long shorts" when they were both in the backyard?

Raven is a peculiar girl. She reminds of someone with Borderline Personality Disorder. Have you ever noticed how she takes on the mannerisms of the person she is speaking with? She does this with Alex (using the same hand gestures when speaking) and with Paul she copies his tone and inflections. She frequently looks at the cameras and when she realizes she's on camera she makes exaggerated facial expressions.

I would love to see Matt voted out tonight after using the veto pull Jason off the block.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL, @Danky!

My oldest son sounds like your guys; he's naturally beefy & strong. He'd never wear that get-up of Mark's either! Not even for Halloween. Haha!

I feel like having a sit-in for production. We want a shake up!

I know zero about Raven. I really do need to start watching the darn feeds.

I'm sorry that I don't recall the poster's name who said that 'if what Raven's family said is true...'

What did they say?

This inquiring mind would like to know!

ETA: It was you who mentioned Raven's family, @Danky! Duh on me.

Spill it, please?

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

Mark lost 100 pounds and probably wants to show off his abs. He seems to have trouble when it comes to flattering wardrobe choices. Elena should help him out although I guess Elena is no wiz when it comes to how to dress. LOL

Feeds are down at CBS until 12 midnight EST Saturday. Chat is very interesting. It seems like the majority want Cody to go and Mark or Elena to go out with him.

It will be interesting to see what happens tonight.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought Mark looked ridiculous in his little Maryanne costume and yes there was a muffin top.  Woman Very Happy

Contributor

Don't ya just love double evictions?  They should have more of them!!

Honored Contributor

And that went pretty much as expected. Paul and his sheep continue on their merry way. Pity.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

So, Derrick will be visiting the house. Will he be joining the game, or simply hosting the HOH comp? Having Derrick join the game could be interesting. Julie also said something about the temptations coming back into play.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

Matt is really a disappointment.  The only thing he's good at is being a pawn.  Really glad Elena is gone.  I was tired of her attitude and showing her chest and butt all the time.

Trusted Contributor

At least one good thing came out of this.  Cody won't be in the jury house with someone he hates and doesn't hate him.