Honored Contributor

Thursday 8/17/2017 Big brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And it's freedom day for Cody! Tonight he'll finally be free from the madness of the house. I'm not sure anyone's ever looked so forward to being evicted. Kudo's to him however, he's kept his cool this week. Now he gets to luxuriate in the jury house, have monitored calls with his family (and maybe Jess,) and watch as one by one Paul's minions join him and he tells them, "I told you so."

Paul's group, classy as ever, are planning to give Cody thumbs down and blow raspberries at him during his final speech tonight and shun him as he heads to the door. The DR may have a bit of a chat with them about that, It's not the ideal image for them on live TV.

The house is pretty sure tonight won't be a double eviction (they're wrong.)  So Cody won't be alone for long. If Paul's side of the house wins the HOH, it will be Mark heading off to join Cody, something both guys may be happy about. They get along very well. Next on Paul's list of targets at this time seems to be Kevin. Paul is still painting the bulls-eye on Kevin and really pushing him forward as a target. Alex really wants Elena gone, but you don't hear Paul mentioning her as a target much these days, so I think he wants Elena as a possible final two. Matt and Raven seem to be bigger targets for Paul than Elena at this time.

Elena is looking to escalate things with Alex and getting a bit petty with her by dumping out the ice so Alex can't use it for her Coke. Those two are heading for a major blowup in the near future.

So tonight, we'll get a somewhat brief recap of everything that went down since the POV ceremony. (Basically Paul's side of the house starting fights with Cody, Mark and Elena.) We'll see Cody get voted out, likely by a unanimous vote, though Mark and Elena may cast a dissenting vote. We'll see the first HOH comp take place and two nominees get put on the block. We'll see the POV comp and ceremony, then the next live vote will take place, a second house guest will be evicted and the show will end.  

The feeds will be down from sometime this afternoon until after Friday's show which is unusual. We'll know who was evicted on the live show, so I don't know why they're blocking the feeds this year. They're not bringing back a houseguest as the evicted houseguests have been living on social media. Unless they're planning to drop in another vet, or do something else to change the game (keep Cody in the game?) there's no real reason to block the feeds. We'll just have to wait and see what happens there. Maybe they're just trying to annoy the live feed watchers.

We should know more after tonight's live show as they promote tomorrow night's special edition. With Cody gone the target will be Mark. If he goes in the double eviction then it looks like Kevin is next in line, followed by Matt. A Mark or Elena win in the double eviction tonight that somehow flushed Paul out of the house would be epic, but extremely unlikely. It's hard to figure out which minion could be put up against Paul to get him voted out at this point of the game. Alex might be the best option, since Jason would vote to keep her and might campaign for her over Paul. Either Mark or Elena might then vote out Paul and possibly Christmas and Kevin, but Paul would have Matt, Raven and Josh as absolute locked in votes. We'll have to see what happens tonight. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Thursday 8/17/2017 Big brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

They really need to do something tomorrow to shake things up.  I tried to watch later last night  but found myself fast forwarding through the veto comp and the outhouse steak meal etc.  It could not have been more boring.  I can't seem to latch on to anyone to root for.  Now that Cody and Jessica are gone it just seems over for me.  Maybe the editing this year is bad.  I don't remember seeing one conversation between raven and anyone.  It just seems off this year.

Respected Contributor

It seems like this group of houseguests are just awful people with the way they act--and very childish.  I do like Paul and I liked him on his season and he is playing his game, you can't fault him for that.  

Gman--do you know if they will have a fall season like they did last year?

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

It seems like this group of houseguests are just awful people with the way they act--and very childish.  I do like Paul and I liked him on his season and he is playing his game, you can't fault him for that.  

Gman--do you know if they will have a fall season like they did last year?

My understanding is that BB is looking to a winter season of BBOTT instead of a fall one. They have the new Star Trek series they're launching in the fall to try and lock in subscribers to CBS All Access, then the plan seems to be to have a later BBOTT to keep the subscribers after that run ends. In the spring they have some new series coming to CBS All Access, so a BBOTT would fill the gap in between nicely.

I kind of suspect they're trying to time it with the holiday breaks so the new season may start mid-November and run through mid February, but that's purely a guess on my part. Christmas in the BB house could be interesting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Never thought I'd say this but I SO wish they would vote out Elena tonight instead of Cody.  That's not going to happen but it would be great to watch.

Honored Contributor

@sabra wrote:

Never thought I'd say this but I SO wish they would vote out Elena tonight instead of Cody.  That's not going to happen but it would be great to watch.

The most entertaining move would be if Kevin realized he was being targeted and recruited Christmas who then recruited Josh and they joined with Mark to vote out Matt. If they could pull that off without Paul's knowledge it would be hilarious. Matt had the POV and used it on someone else, and didn't need to be on the block anyway, so he deserves to be evicted. Those four could then hook up with Cody, Mark, and Elena to take out Paul, Alex, Jason and Raven. That would be fun to watch.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
New Contributor

I'm usually just a stalker on here and read the posts and comments....but THAT the most entertaining scenario yet, Gardenman! I never thought I'd want Cody to stay, but I do!

Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@sabra wrote:

The most entertaining move would be if Kevin realized he was being targeted and recruited Christmas who then recruited Josh and they joined with Mark to vote out Matt. If they could pull that off without Paul's knowledge it would be hilarious. Matt had the POV and used it on someone else, and didn't need to be on the block anyway, so he deserves to be evicted. Those four could then hook up with Cody, Mark, and Elena to take out Paul, Alex, Jason and Raven. That would be fun to watch.

Deja Vu = Marcellas.  That would be very funny.

Valued Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@sabra wrote:

@gardenman

I would be so happy if your scenario happened. Paul would have an internal breakdown, while trying to look so cool and composed. Woman LOL

Regular Contributor

I feel kind of bad, i was starting to like Cody. i always root for the underdog haha. i couldnt stand him at first then when he won the battle back i started to really like him. I even started to like Jessica. Oh well he is too much of a threat, i guess. now who are they going to pick on? i cant stand Josh, please send him home next! I was cracking up watching last night when Elania took the 5k from Alex! Sorry but who wouldnt have done that? And Alex with all her camping gear and the hot dogs, too funny!