Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thursday 8/15/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

My opinion, for what it's worth, is that neither Christie nor Kat are saints in the game--not even close. I missed all the excitement of last night and have been trying to get caught up this afternoon.

I will say that from what I've heard Kat really went hard on Cliff for no other reason than him playing the game and I feel like she owes him a huge apology. Also, watching how she played up to Nick last night was disgusting to watch. I was actually starting to wonder just exactly how far she'd agree to go to get his vote.

I also don't want to hear another word from her about how Jackson used her. Puhleeze...she jumped into bed with him the moment she met him and didn't seem all too concerned about the boyfriend she left behind--the one who hosted BB viewing parties for their friends and posted his shock on Twitter when he found out she had been intimate with Michie. I don't know if I believe in Karma but if there is such a thing I believe it would look exactly like what happened to Kat with Michie.

As for Christie--if she's not crying as much as Kat during this whole ordeal it's because Christie has nothing to lose here. Wait until she's up on the block again and we will see the BB house's name changed to WaterWorks Central. The short time she was on the block after losing the egg comp all she did was alternate crying and lying for 24 hours straight.

I do hope it's Kat that's leaving tonight. The last thing I want to  see again is another Kat meltdown. It seems her true colors came out when she realized she was in trouble and she got pretty nasty. All she really seems to care about are cameras and mirrors. Maybe she can find one that's full length and stare at herself until finale. 

Thank you. The End. Rant Over...

for now. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

My opinion, for what it's worth, is that neither Christie nor Kat are saints in the game--not even close. I missed all the excitement of last night and have been trying to get caught up this afternoon.

I will say that from what I've heard Kat really went hard on Cliff for no other reason than him playing the game and I feel like she owes him a huge apology. Also, watching how she played up to Nick last night was disgusting to watch. I was actually starting to wonder just exactly how far she'd agree to go to get his vote.

I also don't want to hear another word from her about how Jackson used her. Puhleeze...she jumped into bed with him the moment she met him and didn't seem all too concerned about the boyfriend she left behind--the one who hosted BB viewing parties for their friends and posted his shock on Twitter when he found out she had been intimate with Michie. I don't know if I believe in Karma but if there is such a thing I believe it would look exactly like what happened to Kat with Michie.

As for Christie--if she's not crying as much as Kat during this whole ordeal it's because Christie has nothing to lose here. Wait until she's up on the block again and we will see the BB house's name changed to WaterWorks Central. The short time she was on the block after losing the egg comp all she did was alternate crying and lying for 24 hours straight.

I do hope it's Kat that's leaving tonight. The last thing I want to  see again is another Kat meltdown. It seems her true colors came out when she realized she was in trouble and she got pretty nasty. All she really seems to care about are cameras and mirrors. Maybe she can find one that's full length and stare at herself until finale. 

Thank you. The End. Rant Over...

for now. Smiley Very Happy

Thank you Suzie,you say it better than I can, I feel about the same,it was a wow and it went all night,with Kat just repeating everything over and over, I said to my self,just tell her we have hashed this out and now lets give it a rest and go to bed ,refuse to talk about anything, but she wouldn't give up and I hear she was still at it this morning trying to get Christies vote.I felt sorry for Cliff, he was playing the game ,what did she expect? He was so nice to her and she was not nice to him in the end. Anxious to see what she says when she is voted out.tucka.

Honored Contributor

It's show time! Julie's wearing a simple blavk dress with a sequined band running from the left should diagonally down and to the right. We get the normal recap and opening sequence. The houseguests are all dressed in german style lederhosen costumes tonight. That implies the slip and slide for HOH. Now we see the fight for votes. Kat's counting votes and knows she needs one more. Nick talks about building a new group to skate to the end of the game. Tommy and Christie agree. And here's Nick selling the deal to Cliff. Cliff says he's there to win and this gives him a path to the end. Nick now tells Analyse and Christie about the deal and they're on board. Ugh! Vhristie and her manifest again. Nick tells Nicole she's the swing vote this week, which upsets Nicole. (Suffice to say Nicole will likely be the last vote tonight.) Time for a break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

We're back. By the way, Analyse is still in her chicken suit and not the lederhosen. Now Kat campaigns to Nicole. (I wonder if Nicole's vote could flip if she knows it's the slip n slide comp since Kat would be much more likely to win than Cliff?) Nicole's very frustrated. Now Cliff's campaigning to Nicole and explains the six person alliance to her. (Which pretty much everyone denies later.) Nicole's unhappy that Jess isn't included in the six. She wants to talk to Jess about it which is when all heck broke loose last night. Now Nicole tells Jess about the plan. Jess is not like, happy like. She feels she's not included in anything and wants to blow up everyone's game. (She does.)Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back again. Time for Jess to blow up the house. Jess now tells Kat of Cliff's new deal and the six. Kat's not taking it well. She thought she could trust Cliff the most and finding out he made an alliance behind her back to get her out of the game hurts. Cliff explains it was the only way he could stay. Kat says he should stand up for what he believes in. Kat's very disappointed in Cliff. Cliff says it kills him to see Kat upset, but he had to do it. Jess now tells Holly about the six. Holly now tells Jackson. Now they decide they have to get Nicole to keep Kat. Nicole is very stressed out. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

We're back for the final speech and vote to evict. (Maybe not the slip n slide since they're all wearing different shoes.) Kat speaks first and reminds everyone of how successful he was in the game and how he makes deals and say Nick will be right there with him. Cliff thanks his family. He loves BB and age shouldn't be a restriction. He's sorry to Kat and says I'm not your father. Julie says is this Jerry Springer or BB? 

Nick votes to evict Kat.

Christie votes to evict Kat. 

Analyse votes to evict Kat. 

Nicole votes to evict Kat.

(Kat's a goner.)

Jess votes to evict Cliff.

Holly votes to evict Kat.

Jackson votes to evict Kat.

Kat hugs Jess and just smiles and says goodbye to the rest. Julie says this house is crazy and things flip on a dime. Julie wonders what Kat was hoping to accomplish by confronting Cliff last night and Kat said she hated to see Jess left out. If you had to choose between Holly and Nicole/Jess who would you choose? Jess/Nicole. Kat tried to play as best she could. Was the Holly alliance real? Kat wanted Holly as her final two badly but Jackson was Holly's final two. Kat says she was lied to by everyone and could be the worst player in BB history. She kept Jess/Nicole in mind all the time. Time for another break. Which side will slide into power and it is the slip and slide comp.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I was not expecting a 6 to 1 vote.  I'm glad Cliff is still there but I will miss Kat.

Honored Contributor

We're back again. Weird that everyone was wearing different shoes tonight unless they've now changed them. The slip and slide comp is typically all done with everyone wearing the same shoes provided by BB. Now they've all got identical shoes. Nick's off to a fast start. They have to fill a big beer stein with beer. No extra prize this time. Time for one final break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I'll be watching the HOH comp on the feeds. Jess and Cliff definitely won't win. Nick and Jackson have a good shot at winning. Holly wasn't doing too bad the last I saw. Christie had a top secret plan for the slip n slide comp she thought would give her an efge. I don't think it's working for her.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Those buckets are huge. This will take a while.