Honored Contributor

Thursday 8/15/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Oy! These people! This house! What a mess! Lots of campaigning started yesterday with Kat planning to make campaign cookies from scratch using Ovi's recipe (which she misread and used 3-4 cups of brown sugar instead of three quarters of a cup of brown sugar) only to have Cliff jump ahead of her and make some from the commercial refrigerated cookie dough that he distributed while Kat mussed about with Ovi's recipe. Kat's turned out a bit odd looking, but very sweet and tasty according to the houseguests. 

Most of yesterday and early today has been spent with everyone telling everyone else what's going on in the house. Kat's claiming she'll nominate Jackson and Holly if she wins HOH which has the other side (Nick, Tommy, Christie, Analyse) confused as Jackson and Holly are campaigning for Kat to stay. Why try to keep someone who's planning to vote you out, unless it's all a lie? 

The new six person "not an alliance" between Tommy, Christie, Analyse, Nick, Cliff and Nicole seemed on track with Nicole meeting with Tommy and others and agreeing, only to have Nicole then feel sorry for Jessica being left out and Nicole told Jessica about it which like largely like blew that up like as Jessica like started like questioning people about the like new six person alliance like. Cliff's Angels got exposed as an alliance by pretty much everyone in Cliff's Angels.

At this moment it looks like the vote count is four to evict Kat (Analyse, Christie, Nick and Nicole) and three to evict Cliff (Jackson, Holly and Jessica.) That could flip a time or two, maybe four or five, before the vote tonight, but at this moment that seems to be how things are going. Analyse is wondering (as much as it's possible for Analyse to wonder) if she should vote out Kat or Cliff, but she's leaning towards voting out Kat..

Nick's fear of the house having too many girls has come up as a reason to vote out Cliff and a reason to keep Cliff, often by the same people. It's just a big old house of insanity these days. It must be driving production a bit insane with this stuff breaking as late as it does. They've got to piece all this footage together into a cohesive tale somehow in less than 18 hours. Their life would be a lot easier if the houseguests went gaga on Tuesday instead of Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

These are very messy players. Nothing stays a secret longer than a week or two, at most. Promises get broken by the score. Alliances form and crumble, reform and recrumble. It's a very messy style of gameplay this year with little to no organization or strategic thought.

Way, way too many players are playing the crying game. Christie is by far the leader, but Kat's coming up on her fast in that regard. Lies are told like they're going out of style with the worst liars (ahem, Christie) insisting they'd never lie to anyone and they're playing a clean game. Clean in comparision to the average sewer perhaps, but far from clean and incredibly messy gameplay this year.

So, what happens tongiht? Cliff likely stays by a 4-3 vote with Jackson, Holly and Jessica voting to keep Kat. Everyone should be playing hard for the HOH comp tonight. Quite literally no one is safe after everything that went down overnight. Jessica may now be the biggest target in the house somehow. Nicole, who started everything by ratting out the new six person alliance to Jessica may somehow be the safest person in the house. No one seems upset at her. Tommy and Christie remain big targets for Jackson and probably Holly. Jackson and Holly remain big targets for Tommy and Christie. Everyone may be looking at Jessica and to some extent Nick as being disposable at this point. 

So, we have a show tonight. We're back on the "normal" BB schedule now of the Sunday and Wednesday shows airing at 8:00 PM ET and the Thursday show airing at 9:00 PM ET. Most of tonight's show will be on the great debate as to who to evict. then the vote, then the live eviction. With no special event scheduled for Sunday's show, we could see an endurance comp tonight that will end after the show, but they gave Analyse a fresh chicken suit to wear for tonight's show and it's hard to believe they'd make her compete in an endurance comp in a chicken suit. It's possible Sunday's show will feature Jack and whoever gets voted out tonight meeting up in the jury house or possibly the messages from home segment. The timing is about right for the houseguests to see the messages from their family and friends. We're past the halfway mark and the stress level in the house is pretty high, so messages from home would help get things back on track. (As much as there is a track this year.) 

I'd really like to see someone win HOH tonight who would put up Christie and Tommy, but that may be asking for a lot. Having Christie on the block for a week would be glorious, but we as home viewers lost our chance last week when Tommy won the POV and took her down despite our best efforts to get her up and out of there. Oh well, it is what it is. Nicole, Kat and Cliff continue to dominate the top of Joker's popularity poll, but we'll lose one of them tonight. Pity! Nicole's likely to hang around quite a while yet. She's not really anyone's target at ths time.

I'll be posting live updates during the show. I expect Kat to be gone tonight (hopefully coming back in a couple of weeks in a battle back, but we'll have to see.) Someone will win HOH and then all heck will break loose as whatever lies and secrets haven't been exposed will be exposed as the scrambling to get someone other than them nominated begins. A Jackson HOH win might be more or less ideal for me, so that makes it the least likely outcome. It should be an interesting show tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Thursday 8/15/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

How much more crying can we all tolerate from  CHRISTIE....

I hate that girl.....

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

How much more crying can we all tolerate from  CHRISTIE....

I hate that girl.....

Welcome to my world. Until she's gone she'll keep playing the crying game to get her way. Hey, it works for her, even if it drives the rest of us nuts. I want her up and out of there. Sadly, it may not happen this week. Between the tears, her manifesting, and the universe (heretoafter referred to as production) wanting her to win, I've had more than enough of her nonsense. Flush her sorry self out of the house and let's get back to playing Big Brother. She's now at the top my list of least favorite houseguests. (At least for this season.) Nick is right behind her with his creepy, touchy-feely sleazy game play. After them, I don't really have a least favorite at this time. I can tolerate Jackson and Tommy. I like Cliff and Nicole. Holly and Analyse are okay. I love Kat, but she's likely a goner. Jessica's annoying to like, listen to like, but like other than that, like she's okay. If we could get rid of Nick and Christie, I'd enjoy the feeds a lot more. I might still have to mute like Jessica, like, but that's a minor problem.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

What's your best guess for which comp it will be tonight?

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:

What's your best guess for which comp it will be tonight?

I don't know. The houseguests are guessing the slip and slide, but with Analyse still in her chicken suit anything overly physical seems unlikely. They gave her a brand new chicken suit yesterday also. The endless trail of feathers might actually help her in the slip and slide comp if it is that providing her with some traction. With nothing really on the agenda for Sunday's show a long comp that ends after the show makes sense so they could fill air time Sunday with the outcome, but making Analyse compete in anything physical in a chicken suit makes less sense.

They weren't given an apparatus to practice on. The ball rolling comp where they get the tickets in the hollow balls and trade them in for balls could be coming due, but once again, competing in the chicken suit would be a bit unfair. Cliff's Camp Comeback comp was sort of the ball rolling comp just without the tickets. Maybe they wouldn't consider the chicken suit an impediment in that comp since you mostly stand around catching balls and checking them for a ticket? It was a pretty long setup starting mid-day Tuesday, so it's a pretty complicated comp of some sort, not just a Q&A.

My best guess would be the balls raining down from the sky with tickets where you then have to roll a ball down the plank at just the right speed to get past the obstacle and into the cup at the end to win HOH. Cliff could be very, very good at that. I'm not sure that takes as long to setup as they allowed this week though.

We'll find out tonight, but my best guess would be the finding tickets and ball rolling comp. It makes the most sense given what we know now. It's not overly physical. It could be done in the chicken suit. It can take a long, long time to complete which gives them material for Sunday's show. It makes the most sense to me right now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

In the past, haven't they allowed the person with the costume compete without it? 

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:

In the past, haven't they allowed the person with the costume compete without it? 

Typically yeah, but they told her she'd need to wear it on the show tonight and gave her a brand new one. Unless they change their mind, or allow her to do a quick change, she'll be in her chicken outfit. We'll find out when the show comes on tonight. They could use the downtime while Cliff/Kat leaves and is interviewed by Julie to let her change, but getting everyone out the door, in the yard, and ready for the comp is not a fast thing even without a costume change. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It is an endurance type comp tonight! There's a note that the HOH comp will be on the feeds tonight. Holly is busy running a bus back and forth over Christie with Tommy in the HOH while I type this pointing out that Christie's running the house and everone's afraid of crossing her and whenever things don't go Christie's way she starts crying until people give in to her. Holly's prepping the stage to give Christie the boot.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The feeds are pretty interesting for a Thursday when things are generally pretty calm. Jackson and Holly are making it pretty clear it's an us versus them house now. This is becoming a pretty tense house these days. Holly is really annoyed that the six people united against Holly and Jackson. The HOH lockdown later today could be kind of testier than normal. A Jackson or Holly HOH win this week could be a lot of fun.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I watched the feeds until 4:30 a.m. pacific time,and I sure see things different .

Christy did not start this mess,she tried to stay out of it and was not crying in the beginning,after many hours of the same stuff getting rehashed by Kat [the saint],yes she cried because of all the insane ****** being said,Kat in my opinion was doing most of the crying when it suited her for pity.She was so upset that everyone lies and she is just a saint. Hey kat your deal with Holly and Mick why didn't you tell them all about it,instead of acting like you are so innocent.

Jess is fried now, she mostly started this with telling Holly many exagerated stuff in the boat room.Then it escalted ,until most deals were out in the open,except Kats deal wth Holly.Someone should have let it out.

Kat was just annoying everyone all night going over and over why she shouldn't go,and that awful Cliff should.

Christy went to bed twice and was through but kat came in and got her going again.Christy finally told them all, this is b.b. play the game.I thought that was excellant.