Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday 8/13/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Why would they let those two sisters stay in?  That's downright stupid.  Doesn't make sense.

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

And the POV was not used. Jackie and Meg stay on the block. 

Booooo, that means another week (minimun) with Vanessa. Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

And it's voting time again. I'm not sure what Steve and John are doing, but whatever. It's time for the live vote. Final statements from Meg and Jackie.

Vanessa votes to evict Jackie.

Becky votes to evict Meg.

John votes to evict Jackie.

Austin votes to evict Jackie.

James votes to evict Jackie.

Liz votes to evict Jackie.

Julia votes to evict Jackie.

So by a six to one vote, Jackie is evicted. Jackie has a better shot at getting back in on a comp. 

Steve's a world class idiot. Why pick off a minor player when there are big threats in the house? Dumb!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Why would they let those two sisters stay in?  That's downright stupid.  Doesn't make sense.

Steve loves the twins and is always flirting with them. He'd never put them up. He also wouldn't put up Vanessa. He'd been talking about wanting to take out Becky (for weeks) so I'd assumed that was his move. Now he's got Becky, James, Austin, and pretty much everyone after him. Not a smart move to alienate yourself and leave the strong players behind to attack you.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Breathing a sigh of relief that grandma Meg is safe. Sad to see Jackie go though considering, as you said, a big target would have made more sense. 

Honored Contributor

Gardenman, I repeat....why wouldn't they break up that 2 sister vote and get rid of Vanessa, ugh.  She's way too two faced for me.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Breathing a sigh of relief that grandma Meg is safe. Sad to see Jackie go though considering, as you said, a big target would have made more sense. 

Yeah, Steve had a house full of big targets who were legitimate threats to his game, even Vanessa was planning to put him up, and he puts up the two who were the least direct threat to him. Then John pockets the veto saying he didn't know who the replacement would be? He was talking to Steve in the hammock room, so he knew. They must have agreed to leave things the same, but why???

Make a deal for safety with one side of the house and take out a power player from the other side. Jackie's not a power player. James or Becky would have been smarter players to take out if he wanted to weaken that side of the house. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Gardenman, I repeat....why wouldn't they break up that 2 sister vote and get rid of Vanessa, ugh.  She's way too two faced for me.

Steve likes to flirt with the twins all the time, so they were pretty safe. Vanessa and Shelli were his mother figures in the house for much of the game, so Vanessa was safe. I don't know why he didn't target Becky or James though. That's kind of a mystery. The next HOH is now huge. Steve's can't compete in it, made no deals to be safe, and was already a target before making this move. He nominated two lesser players and left his biggest threats in the house with most of them now seriously gunning for him.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I'm going to feel sick if Vanessa or that guy with the beard wins!  They are always the two I see whispering when I watch it for 2 minutes here and there.

I can't explain why I dislike Vanessa so much except to an outsider like me she seems like a snake!!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting the results of the show. I'm the opposite of the ones who don't like knowing what's going to happen. I can't take the drama of sitting through all the votes. It gives me heart palpitations. I like the hearing the news fast and then it's over. Like ripping off a band aid!