Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday 8/13/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

I think we'll see a lot more out of Becky make that Meg in comps in coming weeks. Her knee is getting stronger and she said the other day she wasn't terrified going into comps any longer. Apparently she was more trying to avoid making a big mistake than win earlier and now she's more relaxed and looking forward to competing instead of dreading it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

gardenman, is a football game going to pre-empt Big Brother in the Philly area?

Honored Contributor

@SoozieQ2 wrote:

gardenman, is a football game going to pre-empt Big Brother in the Philly area?

Nope! The Eagles play on Sunday and locally WCAU (the NBC affiliate) broadcasts the preseason games so even when there's a game in conflict, the Eagles game will be on another channel.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

Thanks gardenman!!

Respected Contributor

It is preempted in the NY area if you want to see it on CBS it will be on at 11:30 after the local news. But is being shown at 9pm on channel 10 which is their sister station.

Honored Contributor

For anyone interested, Jeff and Jordan are currently on Hallmark Channel's "Home and Family" show. It's airing right this moment, but it will likely repeat tomorrow at noon if anyone misses it. Jordan looks gorgeous.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

She did look beautiful.  Looked like she's had a little Botox, I hope she doesn't get into too much of that stuff.  

For anyone in South Florida (and I hope for your sakes none of you are in South Florida) tonight's show is going to air live on a different station.  I can't wait, and I'm so glad I don't have to!!!   I want to know NOW who will be in jury with Shelli all week and who the week's HOH is!

Funny how this thread has three different Suzie Q's, but I can tell you apart almost as easily as I could tell Julia from Liz.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info about them being shown videos. I was wondering how they knew exactly what they should be studying.

It dawned on me (duh!) that the reason this is the week for double eviction is so the first jury member doesn't have to spend an entire week alone in the jury house. That's my guess anyway and I could be totally wrong.

Speaking of Julia having no problem getting rid of Austin, it was funny last night when L & A were kissing each other's hand and Julia was in the pool looking disgusted. It was interesting how Liz finally admitted having feelings for him. I wonder if that's true or she just didn't want to look like a tease. I guess we'll find out as time goes on but she does seem to like his company.

Lori ~ your comment about all the Susie's is so funny. I like it when Julia wears a bandanna, or I figure out who's wearing what, so I can tell the twins apart. I still have no idea when looking at them.

Gardenman ~ in post 11 (i think it's 11) did you mean to say Becky or Meg? I ask because I didn't know Becky had a problem with her knee. Although with all her other injuries it wouldn't be surprising.

Trusted Contributor

The show is pre-empted in the Ohio area (Browns) so I won't be reading here until it is over here (apx. 12:36am). Woman Sad  For some reason I don't like to know what goes on when it's eviction night. 

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Thanks for the info about them being shown videos. I was wondering how they knew exactly what they should be studying.

It dawned on me (duh!) that the reason this is the week for double eviction is so the first jury member doesn't have to spend an entire week alone in the jury house. That's my guess anyway and I could be totally wrong.

Speaking of Julia having no problem getting rid of Austin, it was funny last night when L & A were kissing each other's hand and Julia was in the pool looking disgusted. It was interesting how Liz finally admitted having feelings for him. I wonder if that's true or she just didn't want to look like a tease. I guess we'll find out as time goes on but she does seem to like his company.

Lori ~ your comment about all the Susie's is so funny. I like it when Julia wears a bandanna, or I figure out who's wearing what, so I can tell the twins apart. I still have no idea when looking at them.

Gardenman ~ in post 11 (i think it's 11) did you mean to say Becky or Meg? I ask because I didn't know Becky had a problem with her knee. Although with all her other injuries it wouldn't be surprising.

Oops! No that should have been Meg.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!