Respected Contributor

Re: Thursday 8/08/2019 Big Brother 21 live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Of course, it’s back.

Trusted Contributor

thanks for your help Gardenman, i just read here tht c.b.s. is back, i checked and it is. apppreciate your help just when I get it down pack it comes back go figure. Tucka.

Honored Contributor

It's showtime! Julie's in an orange one shoulder dress tonight. We start with the normal recap and opening. (The houseguests were all dressed in exercise clothes and sneakers in our first look at them implying a physical comp of some sort. The clown shoe comp perhaps?) Jackson looks very happy tonight. Time for Jack and Jackson's punishment. Now they show Jackson's punishment performing alien autopsies. The aliens explode on him time after time. (Jackson's punishment was actually second after Jack's but they're showing them in reverse order.) Now Allen the alien comes for Jack. He dumps all kind of stuff on and around Jack. E me for the first break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

We're back again. This site is really slow for me tonight so I'm going to keep this post going through the eviction. We see the Six Shooters try to reform. (Jackson already knew Jack was the target, so he wanted no part of rejoining them.) Now Jack is trying to rally votes. Now we see Jack pushing for Cliff's vote. (Production is playing the Godfather theme as Jack makes his pitch.) Time for a break, then the live vote and eviction. I'm not posting this yet as it took me five minutes to get the page open again after the last commercial break. We're back. Time for the final statements. (Jack knows he's leaving.) Jack goes first. He talks about the things he's learned about the houseguests. He's kind of a jerk. Jackson tells his family he loves them all. He's heartbroken things have been taken to a personal level. Thanks everyone.

Voting time. 

Holly votes to evict Jack.

Analyse votes to evict Jackson.

Christie votes to evict Jackson.

Nicole votes to evict Jack.

Time for another break. 

We're back.

Cliff votes to evict Jack.

Nick votes to evict Jack.

Tommy votes to evict Jack.

Kat votes to evict Jack. 

Jack is a goner. Assuming he ever leaves the house.

Julie. We have a lot to discuss. Last week your alliance imploded. Is that why you're here? Probably. He decided to stick with Christie and Tommy over Jackson. She points out that he wanted Kemi out, why? She said bad stuff about Jackson. Julie shows some of the ugly stuff he said about Kemi. Jack looks a bit stunned that Julie is questioning him about what he said. He apologizes, but said it was playful and in a group. He'd like to take back what he said. Julie's holding his feet to the fire. Jack was not expecting this. Now she shows his rice pudding comment. He's trying to explain why he said it. "It had nothing to do with her ethnicity." Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It's HOH time. It's a kayak based comp. Cliff goes first. They slide the kayak down and try to get as close to nine seconds as possible. Cliff is 9.7 secs. Christie is 9.19 secs. Tommy is 8.90 secs. Nicole is 10.20 secs. Jackson is 9.39 secs. Kat is 11.29 secs. Analyse is 9.14 secs. Holly is 10.07 secs. Nick is 9.82 secs. Tommy is the new HOH. Who will he target? He said earlier it would be Holly and Kat then backdoor Jackson. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The field trip will complicate matters for Tommy. Christie could end up losing the field trip comp and be an automatic nom and leave on Tommy's HOH.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good show. I'm not going to kick a man when he's down (I'm feeling generous tonight, lol) other than to say...slop pudding made with rice? He would have been better off to simply apologize because that was a downright cringeworthy lie.

Honored Contributor

You kind of got the impression Julie didn't love Jack. We've had houseguests say worse stuff in the past without getting spanked. Julie didn't just stop at spanking him, she whipped him. It wasn't a generic "You said some things in the house that offended people." She had the video cued up and played long segments of him saying stuff while he just sat there looking stunned.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Oh yeah, and the impression was huge. I haven't been reading but have heard Julie has tweeted some pretty strong opinions about Jack on Twitter. I wonder if that's why no word on this not being the end of his game--as in jury buy back. I dont think Julie wants Jack back in the game. 

That was pretty rough, lol. Maybe a lesson for future houseguests?

Honored Contributor

Yeah, it doesn't look like Jack will be in a battle back as she said he'd see his goodbye messages in her aftershow interview. They don't generally show goodbye messages if there's to be a battle back. Jack may have burned his bridges with his behavior.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!