Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday 8/01/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And we're back. Time for final messages. Kat goes first. Outside this house I'm a very positive woman but I want my parents to know that I'm the person they raised me to be. (Kat sounds like she knows she's going.) Sam says he loves his wife and kids and Daddy's coming home. Sam said he stayed drama free tonight, hut he planted seeds and so what, it's big brother. Time for the voting.

Christie votes to evict Sam.

Nicole votes to evict Sam.

Jackson votes to evict Sam.

Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Back again. The voting is 3-0 to evict Sam so far.

Jack votes to evict Sam.

Nick votes to evict Sam.

Analyse votes to evict Sam.

Jessica votes to evict like Sam.

Cliff votes to evict Sam.

Tommy votes to evict Sam.

Sam goes bye-bye.

Julie says at three Pacific time Sam was safe then they flipped back. Sam said he told everyone everything and hoped for the best. How did things flip back to you being out? Kat may have cried more. Why do people cry in BB? You feel all alone in there. Will the Six Shooters survive tonight? No way. Goodbye message time. Nick's is nice. Nicole's is nice. Cliff's is nice. Holly's is nice and tells Sam she has a final two with Kat. Time for another break. But first America's field trip. For eight days we vote to send three to a comp where the winner will be safe, the second place finisher gets a punishment and the last place finisher is on the block. So, vote for our least favorite houseguests. Neat. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Time for the HOH comp. (Not much time though. Interesting.) Julie congratulates them on making the jury. Dang! They aren't letting us see the HOH comp. It's a Q&A comp based on images of various camps featuring the houseguests. And that's it for tonight. I'll have the feeds on in the hope we see the comp, but I'm not optimistic.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Nice job on the show updates@gardenman , thank you. It always amazes me how quickly you do that! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I will miss Sam.  Yes, he was loud but entertaining and funny.  Guess I will vote for Jack, Jackson, and Christie.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Nice job on the show updates@gardenman , thank you. It always amazes me how quickly you do that! Smiley Happy

Thanks. I miss a bit but I try to give enough so people get a feel for what's happening anyway if not the verbatim stuff. I suspect the feeds will be up by 10:30 (ET) or so. It should be a fairly fast comp once they start it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I don't even know who I'm rooting for. I know one person, or maybe three, I'm rooting against but don't even want to put their names out into the universe, lol.

I'm hoping tomorrow you let us in on who you're voting for the field trip. I'm not sure what to do there.

Honored Contributor

My 10:30 estimate was off a bit.

As to the vote, with two punishments (a punishment and a nomination) and one reward in safety, and us not even knowing who'll be in the house, it gets a bit tricky. Jack, Jackson, and Christie would probably be my three bigger targets, but one could go next week before the trip. You get ten votes a day, but you only vote for one person at a time. I'll probably wait to see how the house shakes out tonight and tomorrow then split my vote with five going to each of my two least favorite houseguests. The idea of Jack or Jackson possibly having to spend a week in a unitard is both appealing and a bit appalling at the same time.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I'm betting Julie taped her extended exit interview with Sam before the comp to give the houseguests more time to study. Those comps typically take less than ten minutes to complete.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Well, maybe the feeds will be back by 11:30? It's now a bit past eleven. It shouldn't be a long comp.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!