Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday 7/30/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Liz is a terrible tease with Austin.  I can't stand the guy but she does not belong in the same bed as him let alone his arms.  Part of me hopes he accidentally puts his (:insert insulting adjective hereSmiley Happy arms around Julia so we could see her handle him.  

Honored Contributor

You reminded me of something when you talked about Audrey in the "Have not" room (or whatever you called it).

Last week when I was in my car listening to Entertainment Weekly the EW commentators (Mario and Julia) were talking about Big Brother.  People who watch the show 24/7 were calling in.

Mario mentioned that Audrey had been missing in that room for a long time.  Someone who watched it all of the time said rumors were that Audrey was having some kind of mini-breakdown and the producers were working with her.

Some people called in and the theory was the reason she's so good at lying is because she's Transgender she's had to lie most of her life and that's why she's so good at it.  They said that there are other websites where people constantly go over this show minute by minute and they said that she suffers from depression and was having a mini-breakdown and that's why she was in that room for so long.

I don't watch the show and I think I know who Audrey is.  I'm just telling you what people calling in Entertainment Weedly and the hosts were saying.

I have no idea if any of it is true.

Trusted Contributor

The "accidental" kiss last night between Liz and Austin was sickening.  I call her a "tease" and I think she likes his affection.  I am ready for Vanessa, then Liz, then Shelli, then Austin to go.  If wishes came true..........

Esteemed Contributor

Annabelle ~ I can't say if that's true either but it's interesting. I'm not sure how much Audrey had to lie about her gender issues but I would imagine she had some hard times along the way. They showed her family who were really nice people, very accepting and loving. 

I don't why her game blew up so fast. Maybe she was just trying too hard. I also don't know why she took getting evicted so badly either. I know it can't be fun but the others seem to take it without having to spend half days in the diary room and days hiding alone under a blanket.
She was a beautiful woman though. I don't think I would have known she was transgendered if she hadn't said so. I think some of the others were genuinely surprised too. Hopefully she's happy. I like to think she is. 

Honored Contributor

Vanessa is probably pretty safe from eviction for the foreseeable future. Shelli and Clay are bigger targets. The only hiccup could be if the campers sweep the HOH's tonight. Then they'd likely put up Clay and Vanessa on one side and Shelli and Austin on the other. That way either Clay or Shelli would be on the block after the BOTB. About the only way I could see Vanessa going would be if the campers swept, made the proper noms, and then the Clay/Shelli that was on the block won the POV leaving the house with a choice between Vanessa, Steve, or the twins. Vanessa might be too big of a target then to leave in the house.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Hello, I AM SAD TO SEE JASON GO,STILL LOOKING FOR A TWIST TONIGHT THAT WILL KEEP HIM,DON'T SEE WHY WE NEED ANOTHER PERSON BROUGHT IN,MAYBE HAVE A CONTEST BETWEEN THE TWO LIKE THEY HAVE DONE BEFOR AND JASON WINS. oR BRING HIM BACK IN A COUPLE WEEKS.

bECKY IS WEIRD, i AGREE ON HOW SHE WAS ACTING WITH MAMA SHELLY LAST NIGHT sUSIE q2 SAID IT ALL, HOPEFULLY THE HOUSEGUEST ARE ON TO THIS COUPLE AND GETS RID OF THEM,CAN'T STAND lIZ AT ALL AND i DON'T BELIEVE HER SISTER IS ANY DIFFERENT,SORRY BUT THEY SEEM LIKE LOW,LOW,LIFE TO ME.i HOPE SOMEONE WINS H.O.H TONIGHT AND GETS THIS THING ROLLING,ITS TO ONE SIDED ,NEEDS SOME SHAKIN UP [EARTHQUAKE MAYBE HA.]pLEASE KEEP mAMA AND BOY TOY FROM WINNING TONIGHT.

gARDENMAN WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WINDOWS 10 UPGRADE,SHOULD WE DO IT OR WAIT? SOME HAVE SAID DON'T DO IT,WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT IT? i HAVE WINDOWS 8.1 AND IT SEEMS FINE TO ME,THANKS.tUCKA.Robot wink

Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Vanessa is probably pretty safe from eviction for the foreseeable future. Shelli and Clay are bigger targets. The only hiccup could be if the campers sweep the HOH's tonight. Then they'd likely put up Clay and Vanessa on one side and Shelli and Austin on the other. That way either Clay or Shelli would be on the block after the BOTB. About the only way I could see Vanessa going would be if the campers swept, made the proper noms, and then the Clay/Shelli that was on the block won the POV leaving the house with a choice between Vanessa, Steve, or the twins. Vanessa might be too big of a target then to leave in the house.

I keep hoping.

Honored Contributor

@tucka wrote:

Hello, I AM SAD TO SEE JASON GO,STILL LOOKING FOR A TWIST TONIGHT THAT WILL KEEP HIM,DON'T SEE WHY WE NEED ANOTHER PERSON BROUGHT IN,MAYBE HAVE A CONTEST BETWEEN THE TWO LIKE THEY HAVE DONE BEFOR AND JASON WINS. oR BRING HIM BACK IN A COUPLE WEEKS.

bECKY IS WEIRD, i AGREE ON HOW SHE WAS ACTING WITH MAMA SHELLY LAST NIGHT sUSIE q2 SAID IT ALL, HOPEFULLY THE HOUSEGUEST ARE ON TO THIS COUPLE AND GETS RID OF THEM,CAN'T STAND lIZ AT ALL AND i DON'T BELIEVE HER SISTER IS ANY DIFFERENT,SORRY BUT THEY SEEM LIKE LOW,LOW,LIFE TO ME.i HOPE SOMEONE WINS H.O.H TONIGHT AND GETS THIS THING ROLLING,ITS TO ONE SIDED ,NEEDS SOME SHAKIN UP [EARTHQUAKE MAYBE HA.]pLEASE KEEP mAMA AND BOY TOY FROM WINNING TONIGHT.

gARDENMAN WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WINDOWS 10 UPGRADE,SHOULD WE DO IT OR WAIT? SOME HAVE SAID DON'T DO IT,WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT IT? i HAVE WINDOWS 8.1 AND IT SEEMS FINE TO ME,THANKS.tUCKA.Robot wink

If you're happy with Windows 8.1 now, then I'd stick with it for a few more weeks/months and then upgrade if no big issues have popped up.

And this just in! The houseguests have been advised to wear athletic clothes tonight, so we're looking at an endurance comp of some sort in all likelihood. It probably won't be the teacup race as we'll have twelve houseguests after Jason's eviction and Julia's entry into the game, but with Vanessa sitting out the comp as outgoing HOH they'd need 11 lanes and I don't think there's that much room in the backyard. Lately they've run that comp as two person teams too, and with eleven players, there can't be two person teams. Maybe the surfboard type comp where they stand on the board, but they did have that as one of the two entry HOH comps. We'll have to see what happens tonight, but it could be a long night for those of us with the feeds.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Danky wrote:

GM--- please , PLEASE excuse the quick O/T...... SABRA--- thanks for the welcome and I hope you are fully recovered from your injury (although I wonder if , after something that severe, you can ever be 100% ).

LORI-- it's been a year since I " fell in love "with you and all the other GG's....so much has changed including this board....still trying to figure it ALL out ! 

Danky - Unfortunately I am not fully recovered.  I have been going to physical therapy since the 1st week of Feb 2 times a week and things are going very slowly.  I can raise my arm to top of head.  My wrist is improving way slower than I thought it would.  Still can't type with it and can only lift very light things.  Cannot put that hand palm up but it's better.  I had to go in a couple months ago and have a manipulation which has helped but it's still gonna be a much longer process than I thought and hoped for.  All I can do is keep going to therapy and do my exercises at home every day.  Physical therapy lately is a full time job.  I don't think my arm will ever be back to normal but fairly close.  Time will tell.  I don't post much because it takes much longer to type with one hand.  Thanks for asking and for your concern.

As for BB I am very upset that Jason is leaving.  I've been praying to the BB Gods for a twist soon that brings him back.  They could have picked someone else and let the kid make it to jury!  I detest Shelli, Clay, Vanessa, Austin, and Liz.

Honored Contributor

The good news is it sounds like the BOTB is now over!!!! Yea!!! That means all we need is one camper to win HOH instead of two. It's to be an endurance comp tonight, so Becky, Jackie, John, and even Meg have a shot at winning. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!