Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday 7/20/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I think the show should be called "Liar...Liar".  Because that's mainly what they do.

That is absolutely one of my biggest pet peeves, lying.  I know it's the show, but......

If these people could see and hear Paul the way he brags about leading them by the nose and how they are his puppets...WOW!

I like him (and I used to REALLY dislike him).  I can't stand that beard...ugh. That one guy was really crying last night.   Mark is his name.  He's cried several times.  Talk about turning it off and on.

I think I liked this show more when I didn't realize how the producers manipulate the outcome and what happens.

So, how can Christmas stay there if she can't compete and all?  It seems so unfair to me.  They could vote her off, right?  I understand that she isn't a threat, but it would be funny if she won the game.  Just saying.....

Has anyone else noticed how Alex is always hot?  She comes flying into the room and removes her clothes to cool down.  It's as if she's going through menopause.

At first I couldn't understand what Kevin was doing there but now I have an idea.  At least he's a little bit interesting (his personality is).  He is like a mother hen to these kids.

So, it seems like 'someone' tells them things to talk about?  Am I right?  Where in the hay did Paul get the snake outfit?  That's what I'm talking about with the producers mixing things up....

Hey!  The way they are able to come up with these costumes (I'm talking about Paul's snake costume) reminds me of Gilligan's Island where they were able to dress in costumes, etc.  Came out of thin air.

Honored Contributor

Paul's snake outfit is actually a dress that belongs to Christmas.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

He had someone's snake leggings on too, didn't he?
Trusted Contributor

Wow.  Julie Chen in ripped jeans with a peace sign necklace on.  That's a new look for her and I like it!

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure I've seen Julie in jeans before, but it's likely a long night for her tonight with the battle back and HOH comp, so comfortable clothes make sense.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Jessica's won the halting hex!
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I was surprised at who won the Halting Hex.

Trusted Contributor

sounds fixed to me ,of course she won it.ridiculous.tucka.

Respected Contributor

did Julie say next thursday we would find out the consequences of the hex?

gardenman said smart money picked her to win  and I think she was about 4th in the poll I saw