Honored Contributor

Thursday 7/20/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

So, who won the temptation? We don't know. Dominique has said she didn't. We know Christmas and Paul couldn't win it since they already have won one. I think Raven would have told Matt if she'd won it and we haven't seen that. Alex is acting largely the same as before and hasn't told Jason she won it (at least that we're aware of.)  

The smart money now says Jessica won the temptation. She'd be an interesting choice and that would liven up the game a good bit. I'm not sure at what point in the live show the temptation winner has to use the temptation (after the vote or before?) but having that power for four weeks is a very good place to be. It pretty much buys you at least one week free from worry and can be leveraged into much, much more.

It's possible Kevin won the temptation also. I don't really see him being at risk over the next four weeks though, so it might not come into play for him even if he won it. He's not locked into one side or the other either, so there's little presure on him to use it if he has it.

Dominique seems very likely to go home tonight by a near unanimous vote and she's aware of that. Jess has done a nice job of trying to integrate herself back into the house. Alex still wants her gone soon, but she's a lower target now for much of the house. With so many couples as targets (Matt/Raven, Mark/Elena, Alex/Jason, Paul/his ego) there's more of a feel that the couples need to be split, though Christmas, Ramses, and Jessica are also possible targets.

Of course, as Dominique so brilliantly demonstrated this past week, all it takes is saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, to the wrong person to go from cruising along in the game to being shown the door. Kevin seems to be cruising along now, but by this time next week he could be heading out the door, you just never know. Paul is playing a very reckless game that can (likely will) ultimately come back to bite him. His safety expires tonight and we could see him move way up the target list as a result.

A quick update on our wounded warriors. I believe Raven had her stitches taken out and is moving quite a bit better, but not quite up to full speed just yet. Christmas said her doc is very pleased with her progress just one week out and she seems more comfortable all of the time. (She has a shiny new black cast.) She's one week through the recovery process and could be out of the cast in as little as three more weeks. (more likely five though.) Mark's finger (dislocated in the first HOH comp on the ropes) seems to be doing okay for most things, but still isn't one hundred percent. 

So we have a show tonight. On tonight's show we see the aftermath of the POV ceremony. (Not much to see there as the POV wasn't played.) Then we should see the houseguests getting called into the Den of Temptation. Who will win the temptation? I'm thinking Jessica at this point, but we'll find out tonight. Then we'll say goodbye to Dominique (God willing) and she'll head out to battle the winner of the Cody/Jillian/Cameron showdown to reenter the house. The winner of that battle back will then likley join the house for the HOH comp later tonight/overnight.

The feeds will be down from the pre-show period through tomorrow night's show, so we won't know who's back in the house until the end of tomorrow's show. Without knowing the comps involved it's hard to say who won each round, but the smart money would be on Cameron beating Jillian. Cody beating Cameron, and Cody beating Dominique, but you never know. The longshot would be Jillian winning all three battles. A lot depends on the comps. Many have some element of luck involved and if the ball bounces right, anyone can win.

Over the next 36 hours or so the game will change rather dramatically with the new temptation in play and a player returning to the game. It should be fun.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Thursday 7/20/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Thank you @gardenman. I appreciate your updates. Is this the last temptation?

Contributor

I had to turn off BBAD, it was just getting way too gross.  These houseguests are disgusting with what they talk about.  Elena absolutely makes me sick and Jessica too.  Elena has done nothing other than talk ****** and lay around looking like she is outof it half the time and she looks like she really needs a good bathing.  She is  a mess and thinks she is going to get a "job offer" out of this?  Give me a break!  She has been a big disappointment along with Matt in my book. I really thought Matt would be a good player but I was very wrong.

I guess my favorite at this moment is Alex.

Super Contributor

I only watch the show on TV and read Gardenmans updates(thanks!) so I dont 

know what is really going on with the cast this year.

My collage age daughter is saying there is racism going on in the house? Is this true?

She is angry with what is happening and won't watch now.  Something with blackface?

What am I missing?

Honored Contributor

@joa wrote:

I had to turn off BBAD, it was just getting way too gross.  These houseguests are disgusting with what they talk about.  Elena absolutely makes me sick and Jessica too.  Elena has done nothing other than talk ****** and lay around looking like she is outof it half the time and she looks like she really needs a good bathing.  She is  a mess and thinks she is going to get a "job offer" out of this?  Give me a break!  She has been a big disappointment along with Matt in my book. I really thought Matt would be a good player but I was very wrong.

I guess my favorite at this moment is Alex.

I also turned it off. Elena appeared to be with Mark and then she went downstairs and was stroking Paul's arm. And those long stares she gives Mark as she re-arranges her undergarments...something is off about her. Between Alex stroking her hair and her lack of clothing...the every other word starts with an F, I think this group aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer... Paul clearly is a threat and they act oblivious. I stopped watching about 8 years ago but since little was on this summer decided to try it out again. Now I wonder why..

Contributor

I agree none of them seem overly bright ... Every year it cracks me up how they all think they are going to be famous just from Big Brother.  Dominique is the only one that seemed like an intelligent person however I don't know how being an engineer you can take off an entire summer potentially and still be employed.  Also why would you risk a good job in D.C to try and win $500,000 on a TV show. 

I thought I would like Christmas too but I don't for some reason. They just all sit around and groom each other and it's getting very boring.

Honored Contributor

@petepetey wrote:

I only watch the show on TV and read Gardenmans updates(thanks!) so I dont 

know what is really going on with the cast this year.

My collage age daughter is saying there is racism going on in the house? Is this true?

She is angry with what is happening and won't watch now.  Something with blackface?

What am I missing?

The charges of racism are overblown. Paul told the others he was going to put on all black clothes and black face paint or a black mask to resemble a snake for the POV meeting. (Pretty much all he wears is black anyway.) He was also planning to slither in like a snake and stick out his tongue as Dominique had been calling him a snake. Christmas then let him borrow her snakeskin dress instead and he just painted a black diamond on his forehead to resemble a snake. It wasn't a racist thing as much as a stupid thing to get attention. It's just Paul being Paul. It really wasn't racist.

Dominique being on the block isn't about race as much as her own stupidity. She was set to cruise through the show for a few weeks with lots of other targets, then she had her talk show where she exposed a lot of the stuff going on in the house to both sides which had both sides angry at her and wanting her gone.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:

Thank you @gardenman. I appreciate your updates. Is this the last temptation?

Officially, yes, but expect them to use that room for something else down the line. I expect there to be one "Last Temptation" near the end. Maybe a big cash prize ($50,000) if someone agrees to drop out? Those safety deposit boxes in the HOH room play a role later in the game and my suspicion is there will be a key hidden in them that will let the HOH unlock the Den of Temptation one final time.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@Trinity11

@joa

I agree with both of you. There is definitely something off with Elena. I can't stand the way she acts, especially with Mark. She is so seductive with him. She obviously wants to turn him on, but then the next minute she criticizes him, or rebuffs him. She plays games with him constantly. One night Mark was complaining to her about the way she flirts with the other guys, in front of him. It seems she wants to make him jealous, but when he asks her if she likes him, she says, "I didn't say that". She uses that line all the time, with him.

Oh, and another thing that drives me nuts with her. She's constantly looking at herself in the mirrors. One night she and Mark were lying down, and making out. She was obviously more interested in how she looked for the cameras, than she was in their intimate moment. Her top moved to expose her bra, which she was well aware of, yet did nothing about while they were kissing. But as soon as they stopped kissing, she rearranged her top, and I think she blamed Mark for causing it to move. It's been awhile, so I don't remember exactly, but the whole thing was so staged looking, like she was shooting a scene in a movie, or something. She just seems so fake.

I still don't have a clear cut favorite, I don't know if I ever will with this group. I like Matt. Not because he's a good player, but just because he seems like a nice guy. But give me a little time. He'll probably do something to annoy me. LOL. He might have been a better player if he hadn't gotten into a showmance.  

So often it seems, when the hsgs couple up, they put their game on the back burner. (or throw it off the stove, all together!)  I just don't get that. They came into the house to win the money, and as soon as a little romance comes along, they forget about the game.  The odds of any of the couples continuing to be together after the show, are very slim, yet year after year, hsgs will ruin their chances of winning, to pursue a three month fling.

Respected Contributor

I don't understand why jessica would be popular enough to win the temptation.

Paul and the blackface were already featured on TMZ.  That was dumb of him to do.