Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday 7/19/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

We're back again. Now Tommy joins the jury. Now Christie and Tommy wander off to chat. Tommy's not keeping their secret any longer. Christie is shocked he told the house. Now they tell th3 jury about knowing one another. Jess looks more confused than normal. Nick feels really betrayed by Tommy now. Time for another break. Eviction coming up next.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back. Cliff talks with Jackson. Cliff tries the old guilt trip routine on Jackson. Now he warns Jackson on the jury votes. He tells Jackson that Holly or Nicole would get his vote instead of Jackson. He points out that having Holly in the jury championing his cause would help him. Jackson's not happy. Time for another break. Now we get a promo for America's vote. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

We're back again. (No mention of a comp tonight so far and it's getting kind of late.) Time for the veto meeting and eviction. Jackson uses the POV on himself and says he was forced into a tough decision and puts Cliff in his place. One final plea from Cliff and Holly. Holly's up first. She's proud of all of them. She offered to throw the comp and hated it. Keep me here. Cliff's up. Loves his family. Would love Jackson's vote. Respects Jackson as a player and man. Jackson evicts Cliff. 

Cliff and Julie time coming up next, but first another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back. Julie asks, "In your opinion how and where did you go wrong?" I got too dependent on Jackson. Why did you vote out Tommy? Cliff was scared of Tommy in mental comps. Julie asks about his late game deal-making. (That was stupid.) Cliff says he was gullible. Julie thanks him. Julie will be hosting last season's final three to talk about this year's game and show the first leg of the final HOH comp. And that's it for tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@sabra wrote:

Loving this jury house segment!  Nick and Kat???  Wow

If the best predictor of future behavior is the past I'm surprised she didn't get with Jack before Sis arrived. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@sabra wrote:

If the best predictor of future behavior is the past I'm surprised she didn't get with Jack before Sis arrived. Smiley Very Happy

Maybe she did but we'll never know.  The only ones that would are Jack and Kat.

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenmanNot sure if you're still here but if you are any thoughts of the jury's state of mind?

It sounds to me like even though they know Jackson is a dirty player they have respect for his physicality. The thing that stands out to me is his lack of ownership when it comes to his decisions. If he keeps that up I could see him getting Paul'd. 

And, as always, thanks for the show updates. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

Right now I'm glad to see Cliff go.  He has been deal making all over the place the past couple weeks because he knew he couldn't save himself on his own.

Once he told Jackson that the final 2 deal wasn't recriprical I really lost all respect for him.  So all of the deals he made benefitted him but he wasn't going to do anything for anyone else.  Hoping that since Nicole was HOH he as guaranteed to make it to F2.

I'm not fans of the Jackson, Holly or Nicole either.  

Now when he goes to jury to spew, I hope he accidentally tells them all of it,  I angered Michie with that complete 180 of mine after we agreed to take each other to the final two, I later explained to him that I never intended to reciprocate.  Why again was I evicted?  Oh shoot, I have my Sharon to go home to....Sharonnnnnnnnn.  

Esteemed Contributor

@sabra wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@sabra wrote:

Lol, I hadn't thought of that. Smiley SurprisedSmiley Happy

What did you think of the jury. Are they preparing us for a Michie win? 

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@sabra wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@sabra wrote:

Lol, I hadn't thought of that. Smiley SurprisedSmiley Happy

What did you think of the jury. Are they preparing us for a Michie win? 

I think they are pretty undecided between Michie and Nicole.  Praying that Nicole makes it to final 2.