Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday 7/18/2019 BIg Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

It's showtime! Julie's wearing black slacks and a colorful top tonight. She looks nice. Still no mention of an HOH comp by Julie tonight. We see the normal recap. One thing nice they said the three Camp Comeback players eliminated are gone forever. Julie's already talking to the houseguests about Camp Comeback. (Everyone's wearing workout clothes, so expect a physical comp for HOH.) Now we're seeing the post veto stuff with Nicole on the block. Now we get some Kemi and Nicole talk. Nicole thinks she'll be alone in the house. (Wrong! She'll find herself in a seven person alliance.) Now we see Christie telling Nick and Witchabella about her power. Nick thinks it'll help protect him. (Wrong!) Now we see the Six Shooters turning on Nick and Isabella. Now we see Christie working to save Nicole. Now we see Tommy creating doubts. (Tommy's always raising doubts.) Now we see Nick telling Witchabella how much he trusts the Six Shooters. (The fool.) Time for a break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back. Time to listen to David, Kemi and Ovi talking about getting back in. They show the Christie/David staring contest. David said Jackson/Michie/Mickey is his target. Poor Ovi gets shunned. Cliff is his number one ally. Kemi time. Kemi is always with Nicole and trusts her. Now we see Jack lecturing about refrigerating her drink. Jack's a moron. Kemi wants to come back to take out Jack. Time for another break. The live vote is up next.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I love David and hope he comes back.  Best line so far tonight - Bella says "I've been nice to everyone this week". 

Esteemed Contributor

Just when I thought it wasn't possible to like Jack less he opens his mouth and proves me wrong. 

Was it Kat that named him the DoucheLord? Whoever it was couldn't have been more right. 

Honored Contributor

And we're back! Time for the final statements and vote. Cliff's up first. Howdy, thanks his family, loves BB, loves everyone, friends forever. Nicole loves her family. Grab life by the boobs, make a strong move and vote for me to stay. 

Analyse votes to evict Cliff.

Witchabella votes to evict Nicole.

Jack votes to evict Cliff.

Sam votes to evict Nicole.

Time for another break. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why, oh why, can't the fans have their way and replace Jack, Jackson, and Christie with Cliff, David, and Ovi? 

At least we'll get one of them back tonight.

Both nominees gave great speeches. The blindside is about to go down. Anyone else on the edge of their seat? 

eta ~ I just realized my error. There's also a possibility the returnee could be Kemi.

When the votes were in and Julie said Let's give the news to the house I was saying "This is it. This is it. This is it." I'm betting at least a couple of you were doing the same, lol. 

Doesn't take a brain surgeon to see Nick got it immediately. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

And we're back. 

Jessica votes to evict Nicole.

Kat votes to evict Nicole (as planned.)

Christie votes to evict Cliff.

Holly votes to evict Cliff.

Jackson votes to evict Cliff. 

Tommy votes to evict Cliff.

Cliff's a goner!

Up next the Camp Comeback comp. Time for another break. Nick and Isabella didn't look happy. Christie was last seen hugging Nicole and whispering to her.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back! The Camp Comeback comp is a ball rolling comp down a wiggly board. They have to roll six balls into a container within three minutes. Cliff's in the lead. Cliff's got two balls. Cliff's leading 3-0. Four nothing now for Cliff. Five for Cliff, one for Ovi. Cliff wins his way back in with 48 seconds to spare.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I am pretty stunned that Cliff won and the other 3 did so poorly.

Esteemed Contributor

Cliff made that look almost effortless!