Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thursday 7/18/2019 BIg Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I was wondering that too. They're dressed for the comp...let's get on with it BB! Smiley Very Happy

The later it gets my interest starts to lag. I'll probably check in later (or the morning) to see what happened.

Honored Contributor

Christie is schmoozing Sam now and working him. Sam just asked if she was still good working with him and taking out Jack and Jackson. (Yeah, sure she is.) Christie's in alliances with literally everyone in the house and somehow managing to keep everyone in line. She's very good at what she does.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

That was a good show! Thanks @gardenman for the live updates. Before I started watching on an east coast network I would always check in to see what had happened before the show came on in my area. I know we have other fans who like to do the same. 

@tucka - I'm looking at you girlfriend. Are you still watching? 

susie Q 2,howdy yes  am here,just not that interested this year, I came to the conclusion I am too old for b.b. now,can't take the bratty bully idiots. want to smack them, [sorry], I feel so bad for Nicole,glad shes there, laughing and glad Cliff won, bet they were shocked. What is with Jackson and his eating all the time?Why doesn't b.b. tell him to stop that, when he drinks out of the catainer yuk..

I   like to read the results and then I can enjoy the t.v. version here on the pacific coast. Right now I would love it if Nichole or Cliff win it all,would serve them brats right.thanks for thinking of me,tucka.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I was wondering that too. They're dressed for the comp...let's get on with it BB! Smiley Very Happy

The later it gets my interest starts to lag. I'll probably check in later (or the morning) to see what happened.

Yeah, I'm bailing out and getting some sleep. It takes about a half hour to get the rules read, and make sure everyone knows what they're to do, and that's after they get everyone gathered together. It'll probably be after midnight before the comp even starts now. Jackson says he's putting up Nick and Witchbella if he wins HOH. If one comes down Sam will go up. And I'm off to bed. See you all in the morning.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

tucka...You are so right.   I find young people these days to act so entitled. Most of the ones on BB certainly reinforce my opinion.  It's like watching a train wreck....horrible, but cannot look away.  I've been watching since Season 1, and still watching, lol.  

Cliff sure showed them a hting or two tonight.  I really, really like Nicole.   I hope karma gets all those who have been so mean to her.  I don't know how old Jessica is, but she sure is stupid.  She falls for Jacksons ploys, and makes the most riciculous choices. 

I don't get the feeds, but watching the show last night, I wanted to slap Witchabella.  She is evil.