Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday 7/11/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And we're back. Nicole is exposing Isabella's loose lips to Kemi. Now Kemi is telling Jackson about Isabella. (BB still hasn't shown casual viewers how Jackson hurt his ankle or why he's limping.) Jackson is now spilling what Kemi told him to Jack. Now Isabella is talking to Sam and telling him he's the ninth member of the eight person alliance. Isabella just can't keep a secret. Sam chats with Jack about flipping the vote. And Jack stupidly mentions Gr8ful and Sam catches it. Time for another break. The live vote is up next.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back again. Time for the statements. Jessica goes first. She thanks everybody. She's been blessed and they're like family. She doesn't want to leave. Kemi's up. Thanks everyone. Loves everyone. All know what's going on, Nick and Bella are playing all sides of the house. Time for the vote.

Cliff votes to evict Kemi.

Kathryn votes to evict Kemi.

Nicole votes to evict Kemi.

Isabella votes to evict Kemi.

Nick votes to evict Kemi.

Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back and the voting continues.

Sam votes to evict Kemi.

Analyse votes to evict Kemi.

Jackson votes to evict Jessica.

Holly votes to evict Kemi.

Christie votes to evict Kemi.

Tommy votes to evict Kemi.

By a vote of ten to one, Kemi is evicted. (Jackson's trying to stir things up with his vote. Could be clever, could backfire.)

The HOH comp is up next.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And we're back again. (It'll be interesting to see who Jackson tries to pin the rogue vote on.) They throw an arrow at a bullseye. They can also go for safety or $5,000. Analyse goes first. She scores 50. Jessica scores 5. Christie scores 65. Nick scores 90. Sam scores 70. Jackson scores 70. Tommy scores 35. Cliff scores 15. Isabella scores 75. Kathryn scores 0. Nicole scores 15. Holly scores 0. Nick is the new HOH. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Nick says he's happy to be HOH to see a picture of his mom. She asks Kemi what it'll be like to live with those who evicted her. Tommy misses his family. Cliff misses his wife and kids the most. And that's it for tonight. A classic BB power is up for grabs in the Whacktivity comp. (Golden power of veto?) By the way, no obvious cursing on the show tonight, so they'll likely get takeout delivered tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I hope Nick shakes things up this week.  Loved Kemi's speech.  Was glad to see Jackson throw a wonky vote.  Julie dresses this season so far have all been beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

Ditto to everything @sabra said. And as much as I hope Nick shakes things up I fully expect he will be going along with Gra8ful's agenda. Maybe he will surprise us. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 

Valued Contributor

I understand bella and kemi  got into a fight. bella put her hands on kemi. she should be evicted from the house.its all over the internet and everybody wants bella out.her fan base is not to good right now. hope they throw that rat out the door.