Trusted Contributor

Re: Thursday 7/02/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Lori, is there a place to voice our complaints on here, I look but don't seem to be able to find a place.This is wrong, I am not happy with this new way at all,and now we are being sensored radically.tucka.

Honored Contributor

Tucka, I edited my original post to send a notification to Forum Administration so they will see it.  I assume they'll read down the rest of this thread after reading my post.  

Trusted Contributor

Gardenman is one of the dearest posters to ever grace these boards.  I don't understand what happened, but G'man, we are for your quick return.  We luv ya, guy!

Trusted Contributor

I am a very poor substitute for gardenman but I'll try to post what is going on.  So far we saw a recap and then Jace going to everyone trying to save him.  Audrey is not getting a good audit.

Trusted Contributor

thanks Sabra,you are doing a fine job,tell us if Jace goes or not?I am on pacific coast so I must wait, but I like to find out ahead of time ,tucka.

Trusted Contributor

We got to see the twins in the diary room - Liz and Julia.  They have switched out 4 times so far.  The twins switched out again when they voted.  With a vote of 12-1 Jace is evicted.  Audrey voted to keep Jace.  Jace went out classy.  Julie showed Jace a clip of the twins and he was shocked.  Kathy Griffin comes on the monitor and tells them to go to the backyard.

Trusted Contributor

They are going to be putting a phone in the house and Kathy will call every day and the 7th person to answer will have the power to prevent 3 people from voting next week.  Mercy, I hope I got that right - lol.

Respected Contributor

You got it right sabra. You're doing a great job with the recap.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Becky won the 1st HOH and Shelli won the 2nd HOH.  And guess who was sitting in the 1st row of the live audience - Frankie - ugh - never wanted to see him again.

On the calls to the house it's the 7th call Kathy makes gets the power - not the 7th person because the same person could answer it more than once.

Trusted Contributor

ugh is right,hope he doesn't come into the show later on.some how I think B.B. will find a way to keep Audrey,maybe the phone thing.Or possibly they didn't think she would do so bad the first week and will give up on her.thanks Sabra for keeping us informed ,maybe Gardenman can get some much needed sleep,but do hope he doesn't guit cause we would miss him ,have a good 4th everyone in case we don't converse for a few days. tucka.