Respected Contributor

Re: Thursday 7/02/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I think DaVonne has made some mistakes but I can't fault her for leaving her baby. I think her mother will take good care of her. Others have had to leave their children for less.
I agree about the cleanliness. I couldn't stand Austin wandering around the kitchen with his long hair while the other ones were fixing dinner. I'm sick of those tattoos.
Valued Contributor

I thought Audrey got a mixed edit on yesterday's show. She was very annoying in the way she dragged people into the HOH room. All she did was turn people against her. As for Da'vonne, her little hissy fit over nothing was ridiculous. Maybe I'm getting too old for this show. The immaturity of the HG's is astounding.

I haven't been watching BBAD this year. I can't take all the whispering and the commercial breaks when things just start to get interesting. It was so much better on Showtime.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GGs, writing to let you know Gardenman has been temporarily banned from the Q boards by @admin for "soliciting."  Which I realize is a crime in real life if you're, you know, trying to pick up a prostitute.  But he wasn't even soliciting like they said he was.  IMO he was just providing an alternative in case the Q takes these forums down altogether.   Total misunderstanding and I'm AMAZED that they doled out a temporary suspension.  Like in grade school.

I will probably be banned for saying this but I hope not.  @admin  Gardenman will probably be embarrassed by the praise but he has been one of the best, most helpful, most-read posters on this forum for years.  This is just silly season, giving him a temporary suspension.  It's not like he threw an elbow.

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

GGs, I don't know how long this post will stay here but get this, Gardenman has been temporarily banned from the Q boards for "soliciting."  Which I realize is a crime in real life if you're, you know, trying to pick up a prostitute.  But he wasn't even soliciting like they said he was.  IMO he was just providing an alternative in case the Q takes these forums down altogether.   Total misunderstanding and I'm AMAZED that they doled out a temporary suspension.  Like in grade school.

I will probably be banned for saying this but I hope not.  Q MODS, Gardenman has been one of the best, most helpful, most-read posters on this forum for years.  This is just silly season, giving him a temporary suspension.  It's not like he threw an elbow.

Well, that is just a bunch of bull.  I can't believe the Q did this to our beloved gardenman.  Hopefully he will be back very soon.  I have never seen anything inappropriate posted by him.  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Are you kidding lori? when did this happen?Where does it say he has been suspended? We must protest he is the best. Hang in there gardenman you are with us in spirit.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

I know, Sabra.  BTW I edited my post slightly while you were posting.  One thing I added was a notification to a mod.  It's just so ridiculous.  It's a good thing he did what he did, so otherwise we would be worried.  Like I was about the package I'm waiting for from Q, which it turns out will be arriving a day late, like Gardenman.

Honored Contributor

Tucka, if I tell you they will take it down.  Their board, their rules, my money.

Respected Contributor

gardenman I will miss your updates. Hurry back   I gave up the cbs app after the free trial not worth it to me.

I hope everything is ok with your mom.   

Trusted Contributor

I am relieved that gardenman and his mother are both okay.  I would have been really worried if he didn't show up here - especially on eviction night!  Thanks LoriLori for letting us all know.

Honored Contributor

You're welcome.  Now if everyone would just call me Lori.  Not my fault my name is always taken LOL.

He might be back tomorrow.  And if I tell you how I know that i'll be sent to QVCSiberia.