Honored Contributor

Thursday 7/02/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I've got to give Jace credit for trying to save himself, but he's coming up short so far. Last night he thought he had himself saved for a bit and went to Shelli to have her confirm she was voting to keep him only to have his bubble burst when Shelli told him that some of the votes he thought he had, he really didn't have. They were lying to him.

Audrey spent some time trying to work the votes for Jace by first trying to get back into the Big 8 alliance by telling James it was perfect as no one would suspect they'd take her back. (Well, yeah, because they'd have to be stupid to take her back and they're not stupid. Well, not that stupid anyway.)

When it became apparent that James wasn't buying that storyline she then warned James that Jeff was gunning for him and they should keep Jace to go after Jeff and get rid of Jackie who's secretly working with Jeff. She got a little traction there for a few minutes then James talked to Meg who assured him that Jeff wasn't going after him. Jace then appealed to James to help save him because he's loyal to a fault and if James helps him stay he'd be loyal to James. (James isn't buying it.)

In an odd act, Steve has now formed an alliance with Audrey and they're both planning to work together to win HOH tonight. Da'Vonne knows this and is warning others that Steve is a rat for Audrey and to be careful what they say around him.

The houseguests put on a prom/talent show last night and Jeff/Meg were named the king/queen. Shortly after that the first week of the Have Nots officially ended. Jace surrendered his bed to Austin so Austin could be well rested to avenge Jace's ouster from the game, though Jace continues to try and save himself. Audrey may have muttered something about wanting to quit the game to Shelli who advised her to see the staff psychologist. (I'm thinking Audrey needs several psychologists and not just one.)

All in all, things are on track for Jace to go home tonight. I'm not sure what the vote wil be. Jace could get votes from Shelli, Liz, Austin, Steve, and Audrey, but that wouldn't be enough. It takes seven votes to stay and Jace would still be two short. (I wouldn't even count on all of those votes as being solid.) 

On tonight's show we'll see Julie explaining the twin twist once agan and we'll see the twins swap out. We'll have the recap of how we got here. Julie will talk to the house. (Expect the houseguests to spend much of the day getting primped and ready for their first live show.) Then the speeches/voting will take place, Jace will leave the house to be interviewed by Julie. Then the next HOH comp will start. Expect it to be a physical comp as every houseguest got a new pair of sneakers from the storeroom. Austin could very well win a physical comp and then he'd find himself in an interesting spot. Does he follow the house lead and get rid of Audrey, earning some measure of trust/promise of safety in return, or does he try to ally with Audrey, Steve, Liz, and whoever to try and keep power long term and vote out a power player (Jeff? James? Da'Vonne?) from the other side? It should be an interesting night of TV watching. 

Pretty much anyone other than Austin, Steve, or Audrey winning HOH will guarantee Audrey leaving the house next Thursday. (Barring a major upset.) She's very, very much a common enemy at this time and easy pickings for the next eviction.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Thursday 7/02/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I do not like Shelli and also the amount of times James informs us he is a country boy can become a drinking game. I hope he goes soon and takes Shelli and Audrey.

I still like Austin and Da'Vonne.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Audrey got a very good edit in the CBS show last night, don't know why.

I like DaVonne, although I'm open to the possibility she is delusional.  

I find her jiggling very distracting.  It's like her body is constantly doing The Chicken Dance -- one limb at a time.  Anyone know why she does that or what in general might cause that?  How can she be a dealer with moves like that?

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Audrey got a very good edit in the CBS show last night, don't know why.

It's the same thing they did with Frankie last year.  They wanted to keep him around as it would bring in viewers.  As obnoxious as he was somehow he was kept way too long!!

Trusted Contributor

i' ve missed so much  lol haven't watched since sunday....... i'm kinda glad i didnt get the live feeds only because there's times i could only watch once a week.. and i'm going to miss them all weekend, but i do try to catch up on jokers or hamsterwatch.. i was watching them on another feeds site and when i got home this morning there down and not working, hope they work soon, i'm so lost i dont even know there names yet...Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Are they still trying to get those 5 votes? I think that will backfire if they try to do that
Super Contributor

I'm not sure I can really get into this season. 

One person I have no respect for is DaVonne. How could you leave a 7 month old baby with the idea that you might win cash?  Who would do that especially if you are a single mother?

I also wish they had a more diverse age group.  I'm tired of the 20 somethings living their life out loud and not having to deal with all age groups.  I really used to enjoy it when they have all types of people on that show.  And, so help me if they all vote with the house all summer. Boring.

I sound cranky, I know. 

Honored Contributor

I would like  to see all Baby Boomers on BB.  I bet things would play out so much differently.  There probably would be  more fun times and less nastiness.  They might play nicer but with better strategies.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know this sounds shallow, but in previous seasons, I only liked the HGs that seemed to keep their bed areas clean and picked up.  There actually were a few back in the day that kept their clothes picked up and tried to keep the house cleaned.  And it seemed to me that most people would have been even more fastidious in keeping things neat knowing they were on national TV for all the world to see!!. 

But now there is seldom anyone that catches my "affection" for keeping clean and keeping that  house clean, so I now have to choose whoever curses the least, or gossips the least, or backstabs the least, etc.   I know that is the wrong way to look at it, but it is my way.

So....having said that......for those who watch the live feeds - is there anyone who would meet up to my standards?  Any clean freaks?  Any nice folks?  Anyone ?  And yes, I realize that I am asking a lot.   LOL....and   TIA

Trusted Contributor

Hi, Lori maybe Audrey got a good showing on the taped c.b.s. show,but that was the very beginning,later on b.b.after dark she was no where to be found,not in the talent show i saw her at the very end of the show standing near her bed,not sure if she went out and ate with the others or not,she may as well go home ,but as we know b.b. could help her win the h.o.h. tonight then it would be a different game.She did well in the first contest so who knows what will happen tonight.Tucka.