Respected Contributor

Re: Thursday 6/27/2019 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and UPdates!!!

They don't like Kemi because she talks to much.....they don't like Ovi because he never washes his hands and has IBS (what a pig) ....what has color got to do with it ?

Esteemed Contributor

This is a long POV comp! We passed the four hour mark and it will soon be coming up on five. It will interesting to see who wins. It seems the plan is for whoever wins to use the veto on Cliff. Unless, of course, it's Kathryn who would use it on herself. 

Honored Contributor

These early comps take forever as they have to rustle all fifteen houseguests up and get them ready at the same time. Back in Evel D's first season they left the feeds up until just as they went out the door to compete and it was funny to watch. They'd get most of them to the door then someone would need to use the bathroom. Someone else would want to get a drink. Someone else would want to fix their hair or makeup. Just as it appeared everyone was ready, someone would remember they wanted to wear something different and would run back to a bedroom to change. It would take an hour or more from announcing it was time for the comp to actually get everyone ready and out the door. Then they have to read and understand the rules. With up to sixteen houseguests that alone can take an hour or so. If it's a complicated comp they'll let them all walk through it once to be sure they know what to do. Then they finally get to do the comp. BB will sometimes then hold them to be sure they've got the footage they need while everyone is still in costume and the set is in place. Then they're finally allowed back into the house. It gets faster as the season goes on.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Danky wrote:

They don't like Kemi because she talks to much.....they don't like Ovi because he never washes his hands and has IBS (what a pig) ....what has color got to do with it ?

I understand why they don't like Kemi and Ovi but I never said it had anything to do with race.  Didn't even mention Kemi's name.  I was just expressing what type of cast I would like to see in the future. Color has nothing to do with the actual BB game itself.  FYI:  I'm white.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's true, I was thinking they only have to deal with the six competitors and the host but they still have to get everyone ready and out the door. I don't know why I was thinking it will be interesting to see who wins. It will be in the sense that it's one of the first comps and it's fun to see who's good at what, but knowing about the backdoor plan without really knowing the player kind of takes the fun out of it. I'm not thinking "Yay, they can use the veto to get rid of (fill in the blank)" because there's no one I don't like that much. Not yet anyway, lol! Now down the road it may be a different story.

My favorite POV comps are when someone I like is fighting for their BB life, knowing that without the veto they're history, and they win. It's so exciting! Today's comp won't be like that although, even though Cliff doesn't seem to be in danger of going home, I do think it would be pretty awesome for him to win. I can only imagine how happy he would be.  Smiley Happy

It would make things easier for Christie too. She'd be able to say she had no other choice than to pick a replacement and it would be true. 

Respected Contributor

@sabra wrote:

@Danky wrote:

I understand why they don't like Kemi and Ovi but I never said it had anything to do with race.  Didn't even mention Kemi's name.  I was just expressing what type of cast I would like to see in the future. Color has nothing to do with the actual BB game itself.  FYI:  I'm white.

@sabra ------this is how misunderstandings start......I never even 

meant you and now that you mentioned it, I think the cast is representative of the people that apply......

I have known you along time(if only once a year) and would never want to offend you.........ever!

Honored Contributor

We have a POV winner and it's Sam our truck driver! Way to go Sam!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It sounds like it was a catching comp where things were thrown down and caught by the houseguests. I think Sam caught two strawberries and an onion and won. Christie caught a strawberry. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Finally, lol! I'm getting my first real look at the feeds now since I didn't stay up last night and this morning I forgot about them. 

So it seems like Nick, Sam, Jack, and the bro crew are thinking up excuses for Sam to use as a reason to take Cliff off the block. So far his favorites are he's been through so much already (he has?) and because "we're both dads." 

I've never really understood the needing a reason thing. Why can't they just say I won and this is what I'm doing? It's not as if their reasons are ever plausible anyway so they just end up sounding stupid. 

Honored Contributor

Okay. That's weird. I just posted a reply talking about Jack trying to form a new alliance of Jack, Analyse, Christie, Nick and Sam, only to have the forum say the forum had moved and gave me a link to the new forum.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!