Trusted Contributor

Re: Thursday 2/08/2018 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

nooo don't get rid of my chuck!!  Even though he needs to stick to mma  and not big brother  ha ha... love chuck

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

nooo don't get rid of my chuck!!  Even though he needs to stick to mma  and not big brother  ha ha... love chuck

just read jokers updates.. i think chuck is going Smiley SadSmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

just read jokers updates.. i think chuck is going Smiley SadSmiley Sad

Listening to the alliance of seven it sounds like James is still going tonight with Mark and Chuck the next targets. The alliance has a few cracks, but we'll see what happens. Brandi and Omarosa are at odds, but I think James is still leaving.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Omarosa was on the apprentice three times, first in 2004 then in 2008 and the last tme in 2013.  Doesn't sound at all like she disliked him if she was trying to be his apprentice so many times. 

google wiki

Honored Contributor

Omarosa also worked in the Clinton White House.  She's an equal opportunity disaster.  Even though someone asked the question at the WH press conference one wishes they would conduct themselves with dignity and not answer a question about her.

Honored Contributor

Marissa, Shannon and Ross now want to keep James and vote out Chuck. They think they have Mark and Metta's votes and can get Ariadna's and Brandi's. We'll have to see what happens.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

wrote:

Marissa, Shannon and Ross now want to keep James and vote out Chuck. They think they have Mark and Metta's votes and can get Ariadna's and Brandi's. We'll have to see what happens.

ughhh  bye bye chuck when he leaves i may not watch   Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I started watching it the first night and it was fine.  But then I heard from social media what's it (the big O) has been blabbing her mouth about 'stuff' so I'm out.

Too bad because I was looking forward to all of it.  If they vote her off let me know and I'll come back.

Super Contributor

I'd love to see O gone asap but know it won't happen.  The powers that be will want her to stick around.  Look how much the show is getting talked about with her on it.  Ugh!  Thought it was telling she won the 1st safety round.

Trusted Contributor

darn it... better luck on amazing race chiuck  love ya!!!