Super Contributor

Re: Thursday 2/08/2018 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I liked last night's episode.  I am slightly familiar with some of the celebrities, which made it more fun.  I hope the girls alliance sticks together.  My early favorites are Mark, Keshia, Marissa, and Shannon.

Respected Contributor

so that is why at today's WH press conference someone asked a question about something  Omarosa  from BB said Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@lovescats, Omarosa was whispering with Ross and said some things about the WH.  While I agree with much of what she said remember the source and take it with a grain of salt. Omarosa will always be Omarosa and I'm sure her agent is already lining up interviews.

Omarosa Opens Up About Her Time Inside The White House On Tonight's Celebrity Big Brother

https://youtu.be/4bvu4_L-xmM

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

wrote:

@lovescats, Omarosa was whispering with Ross and said some things about the WH.  While I agree with much of what she said remember the source and take it with a grain of salt. Omarosa will always be Omarosa and I'm sure her agent is already lining up interviews.

Omarosa Opens Up About Her Time Inside The White House On Tonight's Celebrity Big Brother

While you may be right, I wonder why the WH had a need to respond so fast to negate her.  She must of had some credibility in their eyes to begin with. 

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

While you may be right, I wonder why the WH had a need to respond so fast to negate her.  She must of had some credibility in their eyes to begin with. 

I just watched that youtube link and that looks like a scene from a soap opera.  Not her monkeys? What a bunch of what? 

The WH responded because someone asked a question at this afternoon's daily  press conference.

Esteemed Contributor

I thoroughly enjoyed the first episode and I'm happy it's on for the next two nights--well, I should say tonight and tomorrow night.

I agree with @occasionalrain about Keisha taking HoH from Shannon. What would be the point, unless it's so Shannon can play in the next HoH. That kind of makes sense since she did so well hanging on to the statue, but no one knows what the next competition will be. It could be luck, or it could be mental, so we'll have to see if it turns out to be a good decision or not.

The only person I would have trouble with in the house is Brandi. She's such a nasty person and a mean drunk. I don't understand how a person could see herself in that state, over and over again, and not try to change. I saw an interview where she said her two sons think of her as a bad as$ superhero. I wonder if that's true. Maybe the apples haven't fallen far from the tree, but if that was my mom I'd find her behavior embarrassingly cringeworthy and suggest she get help. 

I feel bad for the Peace guy. He wants out so badly but it seems they (production) are working overtime to get him to stay. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @gardenman!  I look forward to my daily morning coffee reading your updates!  And of course everybody else's comments.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Count me OUT if this is going to be a POLITICAL smack down!!   I don't find this entertaining OR amusing ...  Some might take it serious ... If I want politics there are plenty of other stations to choose from ...  and CBS is not one of them !!

Respected Contributor

don't forget didn't they have to throw her out of the WH

Respected Contributor

How sad the show couldn't resist being another bashfest. I'm done & hope the ratings go where they belong...FLUSH!