Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday 07/04/2019 Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Something just happened. The feeds went down for a bit then everyone was in the kitchen and talking about a trip to Fiji and a unitard, so they may have shown them a video on the memory wall about an upcoming comp or something. You almost never get all sixteen in the same spot at the same time.  BB may have been telling them the plans for their Fourth party. Maybe there will be prizes at the party?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Maybe they showed them a promo for Love Island? There's lots of talk of a trip to Fiji and whether they should take the trip or POV.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Jackson/Michie/Mickey got himself in some trouble for talking about kicking in David's teeth and making his life in the house miserable in a number of unpleasant ways. BB called him in and gave him a lecture. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

He is an idiot.  Maybe he'll keep it up and get kicked out.

@SusieQ_2  Glad you are safe and sound out there!

Honored Contributor

The house is on an inside lockdown due to a banner plane flying by saying "I love zebras." Jessica thinks it was a message for Holly and it may have been. Apparently she rides a zebra sometimes on her wildlife safari things. She was in tears quite a bit earlier talking to Jessica that no one in her family knew anything about BB and she didn't know if they were watching or even cared. They were insanely busy and this was only the second time she missed the Fourth with her family. I'm guessing someone in her family saw her crying and decided to send her a message to let her know they were watching and loved her. We may never find out, but that's my best guess.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Happy 4th of July BB fans! I hope everyone is planning on doing something celebratory whether it's watching a fireworks show or even just eating a special treat. I'm planning on putting away at least one hot dog and washing it down with a bbq'd burger! 

I wish I could have been watching feeds today but I'm on my way to a gathering and am already running late (what's new, lol) so I'm typing as fast and furiously as I can.

Being on So Cal I wanted to report that this was a major quake for us. I hadn't felt anything like that since 1994 and this was by far scarier. It went on for what seemed like an eternity--which translates to about 30 seconds. I had things fall off my bookshelves--nothing heavy, just some greeting cards and small pictures but my chandelier in the dining room was swaying back and forth like crazy. I've lived here a very long time and this was definitely one of the scarier experiences I've ever had. 

It seems it's been decided that it was a 6.4 with the epicenter being in an area known as Ridgecrest which I believe is about 150 miles away from LA. I wish I could be around to report more but as I said if I don't get on my way I'll be in big trouble! Again, wishing everyone a happy 4th! 

Please excuse any typos or whatever...I typed this at warp speed! Smiley Very Happy

Take care friends, talk to you soon.

PS - Say a prayer for the folks in Ridgecrest. They're in for a rockin' and rolling afternoon. I hope everyone there is safe. So far we haven't been feeling the aftershocks but I'm sure they're being felt up north. 

Susie Q, hope you’re ok.  I felt that earthquake here too in Las Vegas.  Wasn’t so bad here but I was in the Loma Prieta earthquake up in Northern CA so I feel for you. Stay safe.