Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,110
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Thurs Project Runway S 2 NO marathon Bravo 6 am - 6 pm

[ Edited ]

Season 2 of Project Runway marathon tomorrow, Thursday, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.  

 

Seeing things?  No, that's Daniel Franco back again LOL.

 

Santino, I really liked his humor and his designs but he never through the finale learned to fit boobies...Looking forward to watching and hearing his Andre & Tim at the Red Lobster.

 

Lot of talent in this season.  Lot of talent in the first five, the ones on Bravo.  Not everybody.  Not Daniel Franco LOL.   Some great challenges.  I love the flower shop challenge, a favorite of mine.

 

Tim, getting paid for the first time.  

 

And all five seasons, for the finale the designers got to choose their own music and Bravo paid the licensing fees.  Santino even composed his own music.  

 

Now I want a marathon of Season 3 (please don't let me have missed it) and I will be a very happy camper (except for having to watch Angela).  Bring on the dogs!  (I love that challenge so much!)  And Paree!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,550
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Thurs Project Runway S 2 marathon Bravo 6 am - 6 pm

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

Season 2 of Project Runway marathon tomorrow, Thursday, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.  

 

Seeing things?  No, that's Daniel Franco back again LOL.

 

Santino, I really liked his humor and his designs but he never through the finale learned to fit boobies...Looking forward to watching and hearing his Andre & Tim at the Red Lobster.

 

Lot of talent in this season.  Lot of talent in the first five, the ones on Bravo.  Not everybody.  Not Daniel Franco LOL.   Some great challenges.  I love the flower shop challenge, a favorite of mine.

 

Tim, getting paid for the first time.  

 

And all five seasons, for the finale the designers got to choose their own music and Bravo paid the licensing fees.  Santino even composed his own music.  

 

Now I want a marathon of Season 3 (please don't let me have missed it) and I will be a very happy camper (except for having to watch Angela).  Bring on the dogs!  (I love that challenge so much!)  And Paree!


According to my line-up on Verizon, they aren't showing this.  I'll check tomorrow a.m. to see if it changed.  I guess they are doing this because of the new season next Thurs.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,110
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: Thurs Project Runway S 2 marathon Bravo 6 am - 6 pm

@SWEET 

 

Comcast has it but they played around with the times last week so I double-checked it on Bravo's own website.  They better show it LOL.

 

That jus leaves 3 and 5.  I don't care about 5 but I will be soooooo disappointed if they did Season 3 and I didn't notice.  2, 3 and 4 are my favorites by far.  I only noticed Bravo's first marathon (S 4) by accident -- I don't watch anything on Bravo -- and ever since I've been on the lookout.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,550
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Thurs Project Runway S 2 marathon Bravo 6 am - 6 pm

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

@SWEET 

 

Comcast has it but they played around with the times last week so I double-checked it on Bravo's own website.  They better show it LOL.

 

That jus leaves 3 and 5.  I don't care about 5 but I will be soooooo disappointed if they did Season 3 and I didn't notice.  2, 3 and 4 are my favorites by far.  I only noticed Bravo's first marathon (S 4) by accident -- I don't watch anything on Bravo -- and ever since I've been on the lookout.


I guess Verizon isn't showing it but Comcast is.  We switched from Comcast since it was horrible w/the pricing and the customer service.  Took us years to switch since we didn't have Verizon in our city for a long time.

 

The only other show I watch on Bravo is Top Chef and that's a seasonal show too.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,281
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: Thurs Project Runway S 2 marathon Bravo 6 am - 6 pm

Well, that's odd.  I have DirecTV and I have Million Dollar Listing all day long except one episode of PR S2 Episode 14 stuck in the middle of it.  I thought Bravo controlled what was shown on Bravo, so why would it be different depending on the content provider?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,110
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: Thurs Project Runway S 2 marathon Bravo 6 am - 6 pm

@Icegoddess    @SWEET 

 

According to Bravo's schedule for tomorrow it starts at 6 a.m. and goes all day.  If they're misleading people who are thirsty for the early seasons of Project Runway I think they'd get a lot of complaints but what do I know.

 

https://www.bravotv.com/schedule

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,550
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Thurs Project Runway S 2 marathon Bravo 6 am - 6 pm

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

@Icegoddess    @SWEET 

 

According to Bravo's schedule for tomorrow it starts at 6 a.m. and goes all day.  If they're misleading people who are thirsty for the early seasons of Project Runway I think they'd get a lot of complaints but what do I know.

 

https://www.bravotv.com/schedule

 

@Icegoddess, same thing on Verizon. 


I hope it changes since the only episode I saw was being shown later on in the day and it was the finale.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,445
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Thurs Project Runway S 2 marathon Bravo 6 am - 6 pm


@LoriLori wrote:

Season 2 of Project Runway marathon tomorrow, Thursday, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.  

 

Seeing things?  No, that's Daniel Franco back again LOL.

 

Santino, I really liked his humor and his designs but he never through the finale learned to fit boobies...Looking forward to watching and hearing his Andre & Tim at the Red Lobster.

 

Lot of talent in this season.  Lot of talent in the first five, the ones on Bravo.  Not everybody.  Not Daniel Franco LOL.   Some great challenges.  I love the flower shop challenge, a favorite of mine.

 

Tim, getting paid for the first time.  

 

And all five seasons, for the finale the designers got to choose their own music and Bravo paid the licensing fees.  Santino even composed his own music.  

 

Now I want a marathon of Season 3 (please don't let me have missed it) and I will be a very happy camper (except for having to watch Angela).  Bring on the dogs!  (I love that challenge so much!)  And Paree!


 

@LoriLori   Talk about drama, Season 3 has plenty of it.  I hated the winner, didn't feel he deserved it.  I loved Laura's clothing line, mostly evening and coctail, beautiful!  

 

Thank you for posting, I looked frantically for a second thinking it was on today, lol, then read the rest of your post.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,281
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: Thurs Project Runway S 2 marathon Bravo 6 am - 6 pm


@SWEET wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@Icegoddess    @SWEET 

 

According to Bravo's schedule for tomorrow it starts at 6 a.m. and goes all day.  If they're misleading people who are thirsty for the early seasons of Project Runway I think they'd get a lot of complaints but what do I know.

 

https://www.bravotv.com/schedule

 

@Icegoddess, same thing on Verizon. 


I hope it changes since the only episode I saw was being shown later on in the day and it was the finale.


Maybe it's just that Verizon and DirecTV haven't updated their guides.  However, I hope they get that fixed before next week.  I would hate for my DVR to miss recording because the guide is wrong.  Even worse, if Verizon & DirecTV aren't actually running the show I will be furious.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,110
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: Thurs Project Runway S 2 marathon Bravo 6 am - 6 pm

@mousiegirl , I feel the opposite.  And the winner is still designing, looks very successful and she never had success as a designer.  I think she was on QVC for five minutes.  I thought she lacked personality and I never liked her designs, on the show or the Q; I thought they were cliches.  The winner, I wouldn't want the person for a friend but I admire the person's talent.