Honored Contributor

Re: Thurs Project Runway S 2 marathon Bravo 6 am - 6 pm

@SWEET   @Icegoddess   @mousiegirl 

This is too weird for words.  My Comcast guide shows Project Runway S 2 finale from 4 - 6 p.m.  So I put it on and there's this utterly fake real estate show.  But although it's this real estate show the guide still says Project Runway.

Get it together, Bravo!!!

Saw four one-minute promos for the new show On Demand.  They're all really good, the spaces are very nice.   Only issue is  Christian's has been speeded up in editing so it fits into one minute and he sounds hyper or on speed or something.  He doesn't talk like that LOL.   Other than that the show looks really good and I can't wait.

Assuming Bravo shows it next week, of course.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Believe it or not it's on now.  The S 2 finale.  Only one hour of it.  (No home visits, no previews of their collections.)  Just one hour that was advertised as 11 hours.  Bravo!!!!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Believe it or not it's on now.  The S 2 finale.  Only one hour of it.  (No home visits, no previews of their collections.)  Just one hour that was advertised as 11 hours.  Bravo!!!!

@LoriLori   It isn't on here, but I will check later.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Yes, that was what my guide shows and my friend messaged me that she was watching it.  It was on at 4:00 pm my time which would be 5:00 Eastern.  I saw the end of it.  And I did see a quick promo for the new show.  So, as long as my carrier gets the guide right I'm good to go.  Bravo needs to get their act together though as far as their guide goes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Yes, that was what my guide shows and my friend messaged me that she was watching it.  It was on at 4:00 pm my time which would be 5:00 Eastern.  I saw the end of it.  And I did see a quick promo for the new show.  So, as long as my carrier gets the guide right I'm good to go.  Bravo needs to get their act together though as far as their guide goes.

@Icegoddess   It's just beginning now here, 5:00pm.