Frequent Contributor
Reminder that the Louise Penny series starts today on Amazon Prime Video. Two episodes every Friday for 4 weeks. It looks pretty good.
Valued Contributor

I watched the White Out episode (2 parts) last night. Usually, I am disappointed with the casting when a book is adapted into a movie, This time, I was pleasantly surprised. Whoever cast this series has definitely selected actors who mirror Penny's characters in both appearance and essence. I particularly enjoyed Ruth Zardo and, of course, Rosa!

Honored Contributor

It is good! Hubby and I binge watched both episodes this morning.

Honored Contributor

I liked it, but it was a bit slow. I knew who had killed her early on.

Trusted Contributor

I'm a huge LP fan and watched both episodes Friday night. I enjoyed the cast. I read the book a couple years ago and was glad I couldn't remember the ending.

It was fun seeing the village but was surprised that the church was so big while the three pines were less imposing than I imagined. Regardless, I am looking forward to watching the rest of the series.

Honored Contributor

I finished last night. It's pretty good. Not the best I've ever seen, but worth a watch if you like the detective/ mystery genre. 

Respected Contributor

Just watched part 1 and 2 .  I still like the books much better.  I do not like the portrayal of Clara and Peter on the show.  Not sure if I will continue the series.