Honored Contributor

This year, since I make lists, I may keep track of the movies I see this year.

I thought it might be fun.  My mother did that with books.  But I put movies on while I crochet, so the movies are more listened to than watched.  Maybe I'll need to find the talking books.  

Honored Contributor

Re: This year, since I make lists, I may keep track of the movies I see this year.

My daughter keeps track of the books she reads, I know she uses some sort of an app for it and I can't remember the name of it.

Honored Contributor

Re: This year, since I make lists, I may keep track of the movies I see this year.

Sounds like a good idea. What other lists do you keep? My friend has tracked every utility bill and doctor appointment since 1970. I have a wish list of authors I'd like to read, but that's all I track.

Honored Contributor

Been for the most part, tracking temperatures this year.  

Do you think you could list all the movies you've ever seen?  I'm not attempting that one!!!! LOL

Honored Contributor

I have a spreadsheet with the books I have read.  I sort it aphphabetically when I'm about to buy a new book.  I had to do something because several times, I bought a book that interesting and 35 or 40 pages into the book, I realized I already read it years ago.  The problem with being a prolific reader.

Respected Contributor

I keep a list of the books I read and the movies I see. 

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

My daughter keeps track of the books she reads, I know she uses some sort of an app for it and I can't remember the name of it.

I use Goodreads to track books. Is that the one?

There are several apps, including BookBuddy and Libib.

Frequent Contributor

You should go online and get the free app Overdrive. It connects you to your local library and using your library card and PIN you can "check out" audiobooks or readable books for a week I think, and you can even renew. You find out your PIN fromyour library - it is totally free.  What do you crochet?

@qualitygal wrote:

I thought it might be fun.  My mother did that with books.  But I put movies on while I crochet, so the movies are more listened to than watched.  Maybe I'll need to find the talking books.