Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 

Usually when that happens my local channel will re-air the episode sometime during the middle of the night.  The local evening news normally gives the time of the re-airing.  Maybe yours does too, and you could record it.

NBC doesn't! It might interrupt one of their talk show reruns or weather reports that tell us it's raining. What gets me with my soap is the "person" interrupting couldn't have waited 5 little minutes when the show was over (this is their usual M.O.)

@Judaline 

My local NBC channel does reair when someone makes a speech during a soap.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 

Usually when that happens my local channel will re-air the episode sometime during the middle of the night.  The local evening news normally gives the time of the re-airing.  Maybe yours does too, and you could record it.

NBC doesn't! It might interrupt one of their talk show reruns or weather reports that tell us it's raining. What gets me with my soap is the "person" interrupting couldn't have waited 5 little minutes when the show was over (this is their usual M.O.)

@Judaline 

My local NBC channel does reair when someone makes a speech during a soap.

Lucky you!

Respected Contributor

Sorry @Annabellethecat66 .  While I know what Y&R is because my mother watched, I have no idea who "what's it" is and what it they are analyzing.   Was there an event triggering interruption of the regular programming??

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

She does wear sallys dress..20211014_141937 (2).jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 You really didn't miss that much. Victoria walked out,

then Summer whispered that her dress was beautiful and something like

who designed it. Then Phyllis said that she never saw Victoria more

beautiful in that dress.

Of course this is because Sally is getting her revenge. I don't think the

dress is pretty, makes her look matronly. 

You will see the show as it continues on Friday right?

Then Gaines was snooping around in one of the rooms and Nick

walked in on him and that's how it ended.

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I don't watch Y&R but I do watch General Hospital. I mostly dvr it and am often 3 or 4 days behind.  I can't tell you how many times I find it was interrupted and I have to go watch it on demand. So I get it! It seems they cut in for every little thing lately. Used to, they only did this for the REAL breaking news. Now everything is breaking news!

Years ago we had a meteorologist who used to break in to tell us that we were NOT going to have tornadoes during the bad storms. It was very irritating. It's one thing to tell us we have tornado watches or warnings but to tell us we are fine and we have no threat? Just leave us be already!