Honored Contributor

Re: This is Us fans - news about Justin Hartley

@LoriLori wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Wow, I didn't know a single thing about this current wife.   

I only knew Justin from Passions, before This is Us, but always enjoyed him.  I remember when he and Lindsay got married and had their daughter.  I think that was during the show, but I could be wrong.  It seems like a lifetime since Passions.    I really loved that crazy show, and I was never really a daytime soaps person.  Well, I did watch 'Sunset Beach' and really liked that one, too.

@chickenbutt  I remember his very first day as Fox Crane.  I looked at him and thought omg this guy is gorgeous and then he opened his mouth and I learned he could act.  Love him.  Loved his and Lindsay's real life love story.  

I miss Passions to this day.  I will always miss Passions. The only reason I started watching DAYS is because it was on before Passions or after and whichever, I left it on a few times and was like okay.  But it never made me happy the way Passions did.  Even when it was so bad, which it was a lot after Timmy died and they put Sheridan on that island and all that, I still watched.

I have the book "HIdden Passions" by Tabitha Lenox, do you?  I still sing the theme song.  

Oh, I wish I had that book.  When I read this I actually went to Amazon to search it and there are 3rd party sellers who have it, for probably more than it's worth, but the real turn-off for me was that the sellers who had it were extremely poorly rated, so it's a no-go for me.

Yeah, I remember when Timmy died and that was just so terribly sad and also unfortunate for the show.   I wish I weren't losing my memory because there is so much (like probably 90%) of the show I've completely forgotten.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

He was on every show and in every magazine touting how in love he was with her!

I kept thinking...”Enough already...I’m going to barf”.

I think this was a knee jerk response on his part.  Something she did or didn’t do set him off and he ran and did this quickly.

When love is that hot for 2 people, sometimes a little “jolt” can make one question “things”.

When they met neither was as well known....when you have two ambitious people, unless one slows things down...sparks will fly...

Esteemed Contributor

I know this is an older thread, but rather than starting a new one, I just saw that Sophia Bush is now on his show.  There you have it.  I wouldn't be at all surprised to discover down the road that she was the cause of the marriage breakup.  I think she has hooked up with most of the leading men on her shows.  She mowed through all the guys on One Tree Hill, and then was dating one of the other cops of the Chicago PD show.   Now I will say I have no idea what kind of wandering eye he has; if that had anything to do with the demise of his first marraige.   And of course I could be totally wrong.  But as soon as I saw she was on the show now that came to mind.