Honored Contributor

This is Us fans - news about Justin Hartley

He is getting divorced! According to People, she wanted to be a stay-at-home mom with children, and he wanted to wait since his career is doing so well right now.

I don't know much about his wife. All I know is she dated one of my favorite Bachelorette contestants, Graham Bunn, for a long time. 

Honored Contributor

Re: This is Us fans - news about Justin Hartley

@beach-mom wrote:

He is getting divorced! According to People, she wanted to be a stay-at-home mom with children, and he wanted to wait since his career is doing so well right now.

I don't know much about his wife. All I know is she dated one of my favorite Bachelorette contestants, Graham Bunn, for a long time. 

@beach-mom 

I thought she was an actress .... so what if she wants to stay home .... I'm sure he's making a decent salary.   

Having said that, when actors are in ensemble casts with very long hours, it's hard to keep the fires burning at home.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is his second wife, only been married about 2 years, she is on Days of Our lives, plays Jordan Ridgeway. Real name is Christell Stause. He was married long ago to Lindsay Hartley, also an actress, they have a teen daughter. 

Honored Contributor

Yay!  She's a gold-digging slutty ****** and a terrible actress!!!

She's dated anyone she hoped would further her career.  When she married him he was killing it on Y&R (I saw him from his first day on Passions and you knew from his first day he wass something special.

I watched Smallville for him (he was great) and some other show I can't remember, all to watch him.

When he went to Y&R I started watching Y&R just for him and @stevieb if you're still around (hope you are, I'm not around much but a little more lately let's have a glass of champagne because I knew her from AMC and I knew him but you picked up on her so fast!)...

Then IIRC he got Sony, which distributes Y&R, to give her a little gig on Y&R.  When he was gone she was gone.

So then he goes to This Is Us -- hi @beachmom --and it's a huge success and it's NBC and he gets Days of Our Lives -- hi @Shelbelle  -- to rehire her because they'd hired and fired prior to their relationship.  She's terrible!  But now he's an important person with clout and they hired her and I heard they let her go again

I used to read her Twitter because she was braggy and nasty, having a smarmy attitude about the award shows she was getting to attend because of HIS talent and the success of This Is Us and also being very nasty to his ex talking about their daughter as if it's CS's own daughter.  Very tacky.

Tacky tacky tacky.  I'm glad he's rid of her! 

I think she made so created so many h ard feelings between him and his ex (who he met his first day on the show and it's lovely to watch people fall in love IRL on screen), second wife/bad actress made such trouble I think he and Lindsay are no longer friends.  Hope that changes. 

Have to add that he allowed this.  I lost respect for him when he got with her and more and more as she was nasty to the mother of his child and possessive of said child on her social media.  

She also got a real estate license (must have been his idea) and posted a link to her firm in Hollywood so duh I'd check up from time to time and she never sold a property except once to a friend.

She's a gold-digger, not from the hard workers, I hear she was good on AMC but a one-trick pony and boy did she glom on to him.

Do I know too much about her?  Yes, waaaay and wheeeee! now I can erase her from my memory banks. 

I stopped watching This is Us in season three and DAYS either this year or last year -- but I'll always be a fan of Justin's, respect his talent, remember that first day on Passions and all the other fine acting he's done.

Boy do I sound like I have no life.  Haha there's not another marriage I would comment on.  

@stevieb  🍷🍷  Let's toast to her saying, "Would you like fries with that?" -- at least until she finds the next sucker.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori  This news hit yesterday over on the YR thread and I commented there... In addition to all the other gigs he got her, she also appeared on Mistresses, another show he was on... And let's not foget that 'film' he fronted for the two of them that went nowhere... or the house he bought them using her as the realtor... Word is, he filed and declined to pay spousal support or cover her divorce representation fees... Something fishy there... Hope he had a prenup... As for the whole her wanting to be a stay at home mom mantra, I don't buy it for a minute... She never struck me as the maternal type, though I have no doubt she might have wanted to stay at home... Besides which, her career, the legitimate one anyway, wasn't exactly skyrocketing... I did see she has a real estate reality show on Netflix... Don't even remember the name... She appears to have made a career of stepping stones and let's not forget her lengthy, broken engagement to Matthew Morrison... Surprised she never showed up on Glee, but then, there's that whole lack of talent thing... Yes, glad he's rid of her and only hoping he doesn't change his mind... It was noted they'd actually been separated since last summer, but were still often seen together... Odd... Like you, though, I lost a good bit of admiration for him because of the bad choices he made with regard to her...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Wow, I didn't know a single thing about this current wife.   

I only knew Justin from Passions, before This is Us, but always enjoyed him.  I remember when he and Lindsay got married and had their daughter.  I think that was during the show, but I could be wrong.  It seems like a lifetime since Passions.    I really loved that crazy show, and I was never really a daytime soaps person.  Well, I did watch 'Sunset Beach' and really liked that one, too.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't know anything about his wife -- never heard of her.  She is very pretty.  I only know him from This Is Us, which I love to watch!  He is incredibly cute and appealing to look at, I will say that!  I only heard that their 2 year marriage is ending and have not heard who filed or why.  It think it is terribly sad that a marriage ends after only 2 years, but if one or both parties is unhappy, no point in prolonging it.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Wow, I didn't know a single thing about this current wife.   

I only knew Justin from Passions, before This is Us, but always enjoyed him.  I remember when he and Lindsay got married and had their daughter.  I think that was during the show, but I could be wrong.  It seems like a lifetime since Passions.    I really loved that crazy show, and I was never really a daytime soaps person.  Well, I did watch 'Sunset Beach' and really liked that one, too.

@chickenbutt  I remember his very first day as Fox Crane.  I looked at him and thought omg this guy is gorgeous and then he opened his mouth and I learned he could act.  Love him.  Loved his and Lindsay's real life love story.  

I miss Passions to this day.  I will always miss Passions. The only reason I started watching DAYS is because it was on before Passions or after and whichever, I left it on a few times and was like okay.  But it never made me happy the way Passions did.  Even when it was so bad, which it was a lot after Timmy died and they put Sheridan on that island and all that, I still watched.

I have the book "HIdden Passions" by Tabitha Lenox, do you?  I still sing the theme song.  

Honored Contributor

@stevieb  LOL I did not know the real estate license was for their house.  What a loser.  Didn't know about the other tv show or the movie either.  Loser!

@AngelPuppy1   She's a gold-digger.  She has a history of it.  Guess her only talent is when they're alone with her.  And I don't think she's pretty at all, back when she was on AMC maybe but not now, her social media is all touched up all the time.  When they got engaged she posted a photo with the ring and her nails were dirty.  :shudder:  Bye, Felicia Chrishell! 

Honored Contributor

Strange when you just don't like someone; a feeling you get.  I never knew of her until I saw her on Y&R.  She has a hard fake look about her....even when she smiled for her character.  When I heard that they were a 'thing' I was very surprised.  She didn't seem his type.. I didn't buy that stay at home mom stuff either.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)