Respected Contributor

Re: This is Us TV show - SPOILERS!!! Don't read this if you don't want to know!

@jaxs mom  I thought the birth of the babies was odd! 

Spoiler
I wonder if the baby didn't really die, and if the doctor had something to do with the cover up! He is way too good! Perhaps it had something to do with "Randall" needing the parents, and maybe someone (Doctor?) needed some baby to love?
Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

@Imadickens wrote:

@jaxs mom  I thought the birth of the babies was odd! 

Spoiler
I wonder if the baby didn't really die, and if the doctor had something to do with the cover up! He is way too good! Perhaps it had something to do with "Randall" needing the parents, and maybe someone (Doctor?) needed some baby to love?

I dont think the doc needed a baby to love, he said he was 73 and had 5 kids, even tho one had died.

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie I feel you...I only eat one real meal a day.  Not because I'm trying to lose weight, (which I major should) but because I can't smell or taste anything so I'm just not hungry.

I just told my daughter I would probably be the size of a house if I actually ate 3 meals a day.  Oh!  I know all that stuff about eating 3 meals, bla bla.  It doesn't work for me.  With my back and knees so bad I move my fat fanny from here to there and back.  I was always very active doing things.  Not working out but doing things.  Now I just hurt too bad.

I went to Krispy Kreme today to get my friend a donut (desert) for him.  I'd taken him Olive Garden spaghetti and I thought, "I'll get him the donut".  I saw some beautiful girls standing around talking, strangers....I said to them, "I say to the little skinny girl behind the counter, 'Sussshhhh, do you hear that?"  And they say, "No mam, what is it".  Then I say, "That's the sound of fat sucking onto each of my thighs just standing on this side of the counter".  Ha!  

Anyway, I wish you lived near me...I just know we'd be budding, me, you, shark and a few others...I am email friends with a few people...

Esteemed Contributor

I went back and watched the episodes again.  I usually fall asleep before it's over. (I get up at 4am or earlier every day)

I just love this show!!! 

I enjoyed reading every one's comments.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, you are a treat on a gloomy day.  You are so funny.

I hear you about the bad knees....I have osteoarthritis in my knees and to a lesser extent, all over.  That's why, when I retired and just payed around the house, my body almost turned to a block of cement.  That how stiff I got.  When I joined a fitness center and got active, I felt better.  I can touch my toes again, lol.  Try to do some stretches or something.  

I know now you have some limitations, though.  And I forgot about your lack of smell and taste.  I'm so sorry you aren't any better.  I still think one meal a day is bad for you.

Krispy Kreme's....  I like them but I have to take a paper towel to swipe off the excess frosting.  Way too sweet.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Another news spoiler: In an interview, Mandy Moore said right now everyone is mad at Miguel (I'm not, just curious!). She said she wants to tell everyone to just wait, just wait - we will see why Miguel and Rebecca are together!

I'm not mad either. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

there could be a lot of interesting twists in this show.....

what if the third triplet really didnt die?

what if jack is still alive?

where is randalls biological mother?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45 - I think the twists are what people are tuning in to see!

I think the third triplet didn't make it. 

Not sure about Jack's being alive, but all signs point to no.

Randall's biological mother died in childbirth (episode one). 

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45 - I think the twists are what people are tuning in to see!

I think the third triplet didn't make it. 

Not sure about Jack's being alive, but all signs point to no.

Randall's biological mother died in childbirth (episode one). 

@beach-mom

thanks! i have not even watched the first episode yet......LOL, i skipped right to the third and now have to play catch up. wasnt sure if that was mentioned. for some reason i thought that she didnt want to raise the baby.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm enjoying this show a lot. Even in those days (not that long ago) they did c-sections. If she was in labor that many weeks early I believe they would have performed one and not let her go through a risky labor. Then Kyle would likely have survived. I was thinking, what if Randall's birth dad actually isn't?  Maybe the mom had another BF and Randall just stepped up.

Maybe Mandy Moore had to tell her DH about meeting William, and her DH disagreed about not letting him see Randall to the point of leaving her. Why is Kate heavy if her folks aren't predisposed? It happens but usually at least one parent is as well. Maybe she had artificial insemination and the triplets aren't her husband's kids. Maybe they are even Miguel's! I don't know but enjoying pondering!