Honored Contributor

Re: This is Us TV Show, Season 6 - SPOILERS!!! Don’t read this if you don’t want to know!!!

@I am still oxox wrote:

Watched the show last night and expected more and missing a few answers, who was the man with the horse and young girl>

@I am still oxox   Eli and Sadie, father and daughter.

Eli was having trouble with a horse and Sadie told him it was a little early to give up on him because he hadn't even been given a chance yet to be himself.

It turns out Eli is Madison's OB/GYN - Dr. Mason.

Madison tells Dr. Mason that this is her third visit alone and hasn't told the father (Kevin) about the pregnancy.

Dr. Mason repeats what his daughter said about the horse-He tells Madison that it is a little early to give up on him because he hasn't had the chance yet to be himself.

That was the tie-in to the Madison/Kevin pregnancy.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

Re: This is Us TV Show, Season 6 - SPOILERS!!! Don’t read this if you don’t want to know!!!

I had DVR'd the last 3 episodes.

I just watched the one after Miguel's death, where the children were deciding what to do with Rebecca after his passing.

It stirred up so many raw emotions of my days being my Dad's caregiver. I have 2 siblings that didn't help.  One never came to town to even say goodbye to him.    I just lost it watching this episode.   I identified with Kate and having to deal with the egos of her siblings all her life.

My Dad also chose me to take care of his needs.  But unlike the Pearson children, mine were jealous and came after me after he passed.

Watching this episode was heartwrenching.   To have family to grieve with is vital.  I had none.

I'm almost afraid to watch the final 2 episodes as it will just bring up such memories.  My fondest memory of the 4 months I had with my father after his cancer diagnosis was washing his hair in the sink.  It was such a tender moment for us.  So when Randall and Kevin came over to Rebecca to brush her hair and touch her hands, those moments are treasured memories.

I need to get enough strength to watch the last two shows.   The beauty of this show is unreal.