Honored Contributor

Re: This is Us TV Show, Season 6 - SPOILERS!!! Don’t read this if you don’t want to know!!!

Season 6, Episode 14 - "The Night Before the Wedding"

The night before Kate's wedding, Kevin's love life takes an unexpected turn.

Here we go again with Kevin's love life! We know his future love is not Madison, but now they've thrown in Arielle as the third possibility. Did Kevin fall instantly in love? Some people say they wouldn't have brought in an actress like Katie Lowes for just one or two episodes. But they have done this before. (I didn't know who she was.)

We know Nicky has a heart-to-heart with Kevin in this episode. Maybe he tells Kevin how he fell for Edie right away! 

Then there's Sophie. Writer Jon Dorsey says we will hear "the long story" about why Sophie changed her number after getting engaged (and now married). But he says if we don't get an answer tonight, we will "by the end of the season." So, since we have seen Alexandra Breckenridge in old-age makeup, we can assume Sophie will be in the Pearsons' lives until the end. BUT, Sophie and Kate are close again, and she has always been close to them.  

Great. That supports my theory about how they will leave "the big reveal" until the very end!

But maybe not. Dorsey says, "Don't count anyone out." He says, after the conclusion of Episode #14,  "Some people will be happy and some people won't be happy." Where have we heard that before? LOL!  

But in the preview Justin Hartley turns on the charm - with all three!  It will be interesting!

Enjoy!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: This is Us TV Show, Season 6 - SPOILERS!!! Don’t read this if you don’t want to know!!!

@Cakers3 - We'll probably find out more about the note tonight. Arielle was seen at the bar with a cocktail napkin. Some say she was writing lyrics to a song and wanted Kevin to see them. 

There's a lot of puzzlement about the family wedding picture. It is confusing. Where were Randall's girls? You could speculate since they're grown they weren't able to be there. But it's their aunt's wedding! IDK what the writers were thinking!  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

My guy is back - hooray!

Love what Ron and Chrissy wrote.  

r/thisisus - Ron Cephas Jones Will Return As William for the Final Season!
Honored Contributor

Yes!!! It's always been Sophie!!!  Heart Heart Heart

I'll admit I was hoping it would be Cassidy, and she and Kevin both said they're each other's best friends, but the chemistry wasn't there. 

I was wrong about Uncle Nicky talking to Kevin about how he fell for Edie.

And it was Randall who gave Kevin the pep talk, I think- LOL!

But the talk Rebecca had with Sophie, when she was talking to 20-year old Sophie, was just so heartwarming. I knew then.

I also figured we would revisit the classroom, since little Kevin made Valentines for most of the other little girls. Whoever came up with that story line is a genius!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy - Looks like you will get your wish! William will be in one of the last 4 episodes! I can't wait to see what they have in store for us!

Thanks for the picture of Ron!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom : 

You're welcome! Woman Happy

I love Ron and William's soufulness.

Glad you got your K&S happy ending. 

I agree; I'm very much looking forward to the rest of the episodes!

Respected Contributor

Here's a question for all you fans:

Remember the episode about Madison's doctor when she was pregnant?  They spent almost an entire episode about the doctor and his daughter and her horses.......then they were never seen again.  Do you think they or at least the daughter will resurface in the last  4 episodes? 

Super Contributor

So its Sophie ???   I still haven't gorgiven her for being one of the mean girls who didn't want Kate to hang around with them at the pool...I KNOW they were like 10 (lol) but ******....it was mean....I know Kate forgave her/got over it.....but she is a better person than I am.........I love Cassidy and was rooting for her.

Big question and sorry if its been asked and answered :  Where are Tess, Annie and Deja ?   How are they not at the wedding ????

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

Here's a question for all you fans:

Remember the episode about Madison's doctor when she was pregnant?  They spent almost an entire episode about the doctor and his daughter and her horses.......then they were never seen again.  Do you think they or at least the daughter will resurface in the last  4 episodes? 

@Travone - I remember. It was the last episode of Season 4. At the time there was supposed to be some kind of connection to Dr. K, maybe his son. So this doctor, who would deliver Kevin's twins, is the son of the doctor who delivered Kevin. Dan Fogelman said at the time the doctor would become an important character in Kevin's life.

Then we never saw him again. That was one of the last episodes filmed before quarantine, so most think that is what happened.

I could never understand the connection to the daughter and horses though. 

I doubt we'll see them again since we're winding down.

They've dropped some other story lines too, like Dr. K's new romance. That one was supposed to be more than a one-episode mention.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I just asked the same !!!!!!