Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: This is Us - I think I am done with this show

I also have a person i know that says she watches and cries her

eyes out .....

Honored Contributor

Well I still like the show, I was a little impatient with Kate , but I like the way everyone came together at the wedding. I think when Deja feels too kindly toward Randall and his family, she feels disloyal to her mom. It's a bit unrealistic to expect her to adjust so quickly after being abandoned by her mom. JMO.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I'm stilling watching it too, I still like it and will tune in for season 3.  It's just an hour of entertainment out of my week and don't think about it in between shows unless I see a thread about it here.

Honored Contributor

I'll join the growing list of never watched.

Esteemed Contributor

Not the type of show I find enjoyable...

Respected Contributor

#4! **waves**

I'm not into shows where there's constant angst and drama. And this is coming from someone who loves horror and true crime. But I cry during Doctor Who, why make it even worse for me? 

Esteemed Contributor

@house_catwrote:

I might be the only American who has never seen the show. When it first became popular, friends were telling me how powerful it was and how they cried their eyes out.  Really? That's all I had to hear.  Why would I put myself through that?

No your not. I’ve never seen it either. Don’t have any desire to either.

Valued Contributor

I agree with the OP...I am done.  They are all living in the past...if  they are going to show Jack that much (inclluded at the wedding) then they should not have killed him off

Honored Contributor

The wedding episode was nice. I understand Deja's behavior, but I don't care for her storyline. I'm not too interested about what season 3 will bring.  Aging people to move the timeline back and forth is tedious, and the youngsters who play the adults as kids will need to be replaced a they get older (hope that makes sense).

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45wrote:

i find it quite funny and ironic that there are now TWO threads dedicated to NOT being into THIS IS US  anymore. for those who are no longer watching or no longer going to watch i am a little surprised that these threads are "ongoing," i am wondering if this is going to continue all through season 3? Smiley WinkSmiley LOL

Well, actually, one thread is 'getting bored with' and then this thread is 'think I'm done with'... A quick search turns up scores more threads about the show so two indicating a lack of interest really isn't so 'off the charts'... 

Smiley Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...