Trusted Contributor

Have you seen the one with the giant dental bill being delivered on a truck?  This seems so funny as a sight gag. I don’t think huge dental bills are funny at all, just this exaggeration that is so visual. Hope you laugh, too. 

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/o5jT/physicians-mutual-nosy-gladys

Honored Contributor

@gizmogal  I've never seen that but it's funny, and that popcorn eating neighbor reminds me of my next door neighbor. Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

There are some really cute commercials out now.  I love the one where a terrorized couple have turned a piece of mail they received in to what looks like FBI agents.  “I think it’s some kind of ransom note,” the poor man says.

An agent hands it back to him and says, “This is your cable bill.”

i laugh every time!

Respected Contributor

I love the Chantix commercials with the turkey..  The turkey is so cute..

Honored Contributor

@gizmogal   A reality,,,,,it is better to laugh than to cry.Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@gizmogal   A reality,,,,,it is better to laugh than to cry.Smiley Wink

Yes. Those dental bills can bring tears to your eyes sometimes.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: This TV ad cracks me up

[ Edited ]

The ones cracking me up lately are the Geico commercial with the Expedition and the Kareoke singer.......and the commercial by Geico about the "Best Geico" commercial where all the commercial actors are in it...just love the lady with the squirrels...........

Also funny is the Domino's Carry out replacement commercial where the guys gets spooked by the cop car, then the person with the dogs and then finally the frisbee that is thrown at him and he accidently throws back the pizza instead of the frisbee....

Two commercials i can't stand seeing anymore are the 

Sunglasses Hut one with the girl swimming in the pool and trying to be cool ......................and the one about 

the Mom with the migranes (medicine commercial) and the daughter wants to play so they play pirate, robot,,etc ugh.