Respected Contributor

I think so too.... this one is a keeper !

Honored Contributor

@KaliaMonet wrote:

Oh no! I missed. ;_; I have no idea what day it is anymore! (Meaning I would lose my head if it wasn't attached!)

Lol, I'm with you @KaliaMonet.  I usually don't know what day it is either......since retirement.  Unless I have an appointment, I need reminding.

Thanks to the poster who said it will be repeated Saturday.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

What channel is this on? Hope I can find it on in demand. Thanks all for the review always looking for a good show to watch. 

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

What channel is this on? Hope I can find it on in demand. Thanks all for the review always looking for a good show to watch. 

@godi, This Is Us moves to it's regular time on Tuesday October 11 at 9:00 on NBC. I knew going in there was going to be a twisty ending, but that was AWESOME! Definitely my new favorite show so far!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@godi wrote:

@godi, This Is Us moves to it's regular time on Tuesday October 11 at 9:00 on NBC. I knew going in there was going to be a twisty ending, but that was AWESOME! Definitely my new favorite show so far!

Is that CT, I assumed Tues at 10ET was its regular time.

Sterling K Brown was also a regular on Army Wives for years, he is great.

Honored Contributor

I just watched This Is Us on online. Which I might do on a regular basis.  No commercials, not even short ones.

I think I'm going to like this show!  Looks like Justin Hartley of Y&R made the right decision to leave it and take this on.  I like all of the characters....they can all ACT!!  Great base to built a great story from with this premier episode.  Love that guy that plays the doctor.  Love them all!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the reminder!...I've been hearing a lot about this new show so will definitely check it out.

For all those interested, it is also available On Demand so we can catch it at any time that is convenient for us and our schedules...I will catch the first episode tonight since I missed it last night.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Trusted Contributor

Mersha, the ending got me.  I had to mentally rewind and put it all together.  This is a really good show.

Trusted Contributor

NBC at 10 p.m. EST

Honored Contributor

One and done for me with this one... The show had its moments, but overall, not something I'm going to want to see every week...

This reviewer, below, wasn't all that positive... Don't read it if you haven't seen the show and don't want to know the big reveal, such as it was... Personally, I think the review (essentially that the show tries to put it out there that it's more than it is...) is pretty much fair and accurate...

http://www.indiewire.com/2016/09/this-is-us-review-nbc-mandy-moore-sterling-k-brown-spoilers-1201727...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...