Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

I just got done watching it On Demand...At first, I didn't think I was going to be able to stay with it but, as time went on, it started captivating me and I found the way it was written to be very interesting as to the characters representing each other at different times in their lives...It actually took me a while to figure it out...lol...I was like...Wow...this is fascinating and so well done.

I found the scene with the Dr. and Father to be so moving and emotional and the ending was absolutely beautiful!...It definitely looks to be a very worthwhile show to keep an eye on and see where it takes us from here.

@stevieb...I'm sure we all can relate to being a "lone naysayer" at times, so it is really okay!...It makes us unique unto ourselves!...LOL

Smiley Wink

Still, since I DVR'd  it I decided I'd watch it again and see if I might have missed something that others appears to have seen...

It's me... I never saw what others saw in Big Bang Theory either...

Smiley Very Happy

OMGosh @stevieb I thought Big Bang was one of the stupidest shows on tv. My husband liked it though. He likes stuff like Dumb and Dumber though so. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Regular Contributor

OH MY GOSH!

I just watched the show on Comcast's website. IT'S SO GOOD! This is one of the strongest premieres I've seen since "Person of Interest." I didn't think I would find a show that would replace PoI, but I'm hooked already! <3 

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

I just got done watching it On Demand...At first, I didn't think I was going to be able to stay with it but, as time went on, it started captivating me and I found the way it was written to be very interesting as to the characters representing each other at different times in their lives...It actually took me a while to figure it out...lol...I was like...Wow...this is fascinating and so well done.

I found the scene with the Dr. and Father to be so moving and emotional and the ending was absolutely beautiful!...It definitely looks to be a very worthwhile show to keep an eye on and see where it takes us from here.

@stevieb...I'm sure we all can relate to being a "lone naysayer" at times, so it is really okay!...It makes us unique unto ourselves!...LOL

Smiley Wink

Still, since I DVR'd  it I decided I'd watch it again and see if I might have missed something that others appears to have seen...

It's me... I never saw what others saw in Big Bang Theory either...

Smiley Very Happy

OMGosh @stevieb I thought Big Bang was one of the stupidest shows on tv. My husband liked it though. He likes stuff like Dumb and Dumber though so. 

Fully agree @jaxs mom... I have NEVER seen why it's so popular... and, I guess, never will... I also couldn't stand How I Met Your Mother...  That said, upon re-watching This is Us I did enjoy it a good bit more than the first time, when I was only partially attending to it.... Still not sure, though, this is one I'll want to watch every week, but the first show, anyway, was well written, well acted and nuanced in a lovely way...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I love the show (and the twist in it). I read the ratings were strong for the first night so I hope it holds up and they don't cancel it. Because if there's anything I hate, its when I get involved in a show and its cancelled! So keeping my fingers crossed!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Super Contributor

i live on long island and could not get on demand..they only had the preview of the show,

Trusted Contributor

i loved this.  Found it absolutely captivating.

I also love that Gerald McRaney is part of the show.  Love him.

Also love the actor who just won an Emmy for his part in the new OJ Simpson series on FX (sorry his name just slipped my mind).  Loved him on Army Wives and happy to see him back also.

This will be a definite favorite.

Respected Contributor

@LogoFan

I also Sterling K. Brown on Army Wives and he was so believable as Chris Darden.  I am so happy that he won an Emmy award.  He deserved it.  I am looking forward to future episodes of "This Is Us."

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

@LogoFan

I also Sterling K. Brown on Army Wives and he was so believable as Chris Darden.  I am so happy that he won an Emmy award.  He deserved it.  I am looking forward to future episodes of "This Is Us."

Ohhh, that's why he looked familiar to me.  I didn't see the tv O.J. Simpson movie but couldn't help but see promos almost daily.  He played Chris Darden, huh.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I watched last night and really liked it.  I'm in.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Recorded this the other night and finally just got around to watching it.  LOVED it!  This may be my new favorite show.  Can't wait to watch again next week!