Honored Contributor

I heard on the radio a lot of people were disappointed and let down by the finale. It was said the finale will become more clear in the second season. I'm thinking maybe this time out between Jack and Rebecca started Jack to spiral out of control and was the cause of his demise. 

Honored Contributor

I just watched it from my DVR. I agree the the finale was anticlimatic. I'm yelling at the TV - just die already.

Will that be the premise of the next 2 seasons? How Jack dies? sigh

I love the 1st episode and feel let down as the show progresses. It better get more interesting cause I'm about to give up on it

Honored Contributor

So,  was the bar that Jack was going to rob, owned by the guy who took his money and had him beat up, if so, I can justify it, but if not I cant see Jack being a thief.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

So,  was the bar that Jack was going to rob, owned by the guy who took his money and had him beat up, if so, I can justify it, but if not I cant see Jack being a thief.

@Shelbelle, that's what I thought. It's funny how you thought that Jack and Rebecca were set up on the blind date, fate stepped in and the meeting at the bar was meant to be.

Honored Contributor

So I'm just going to keep this thread going! I just heard Mandy Moore on The Talk say we will learn how Jack died in the first episode, WHAT!!!!!! I can't wait for the second season!

Honored Contributor

Okay, am I the only one who is excited to finally learn the details of Jack's death as Mandy Moore said will happen in the first episode of the second season when she was on The Talk?

Honored Contributor

Well, This Is Us scored it's first Emmy win. I saw on ET Gerald McRaney won for guest star on the show. He had his wife Delta in tears during his acceptance speech. I hope this is just one of many wins for the show.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Well, This Is Us scored it's first Emmy win. I saw on ET Gerald McRaney won for guest star on the show. He had his wife Delta in tears during his acceptance speech. I hope this is just one of many wins for the show.

Well deserved, congrats to him!! I hope Dr K returns this season.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Well deserved, congrats to him!! I hope Dr K returns this season.

@Shelbelle, should we keep this thread going, or start a new one for the second season?!

Honored Contributor

I definitely think it is time for a new thread, a second thread for a second season, probably many threads will follow as the season progresses.