Honored Contributor

I just saw that Sat. Jan 7, the USA network is going to show all of the episodes starting at 1 PM. If anyone  would like to start watching this wonderful show or maybe missed an episode, this is your chance to catch up.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1  Thanks!  I am so looking forward to next Tuesday season premiere.

This show is the best!!  I've seen the full first season but I just may tune in to the marathon viewing.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

It's available on demand right now. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Just a reminder the President will speak at 9:00 on Tuesday night, This Is Us was moved to 10:00. 

Honored Contributor

Wanted to push this thread up instead of starting a new one.

Looking forward to the new season-a look at the Doctor's life and the life of the firefighter who found baby Randall.

I like how they realistically tie the past to present-as in how the annual Thanksgiving traditions started.

Great show.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

We will learn Toby's fate in the first 5 minutes, so I've read.

Honored Contributor

Jordan2 wrote:

Just a reminder the President will speak at 9:00 on Tuesday night, This Is Us was moved to 10:00. 

Keep in mind that in the time zones to the west, there is no delay in the show time tonight.  Smiley Happy

In the Pacific time zone, the POTUS address is from 6:00 to 6:40, so it doesn't affect prime time at all.   

Please be sure to check your guide in different time zones, aside from East Coast.  Smiley Happy