Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@MyShadowLove, I guess hiding the medication in the pudding package was Kate's way of trying to avoid everyone being up in her and Toby's business and avoiding the negativity from her mother.

@Jordan2...Yes but, unfortunately, they didn't pick a very good spot right out in front of everything....If they had come to me first, I would have told them to put it on a lower shelf way in the back...lol

@MyShadowLove, yes, you would think that people who like to eat and not share know better than to put their treats front and center, you have to hide it way back in the fridge behind things no one wants to eat!

Esteemed Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

I was wondering myself if A Million Little Things was a copycat of this, where the "deceased" is appearing on the series throughout.  

@VanSleepy The trailers seem so- - but it also reminded me of the movie 'The Big Chill'. Kevin Costner's first 'role' so to speak !! 

Yes, I've been watching the new show.  It's holding my interest so far.  I've never seen The Big Chill, but I know what it's about now lol

@VanSleepy After this thread I decided to check out 'A Million Little Things' and watched the first 2 episodes yesterday. It's good so far!  I look at Ron Livingston, though, and see the guy who broke up with Carrie Bradshaw on a post it !! Woman LOL

Here's info about The Big Chill. Kevin Costner plays the friend [Alex]  who committed suicide; his character doesn't appear in the film like Ron Livingston's character. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Chill_(film)

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Ibby114.  I knew of the movie, I've just never seen it.  I like Ron Livingston, too, despite the post-it lol

Honored Contributor

The promo I've been seeing this week with all three "Kates" has me intrigued.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Tique, I haven’t seen the promo but if all three Kates share screen time, it may be in present Kate’s mind while she is under anesthesia?

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Tique...I just watched it after seeing your post...very clever!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

I loved the scene with Rebecca and Jack in the supermarket. It kind of shows that things happen for a reason, it was meant to be, Jack and Rebecca, there are forces that put the two of them on the path to be together. What are the odds Jack would be in that supermarket at the same time as Rebecca? Rebecca has guts to speak to a guy's mother, seeking advice about someone else, the mother was great, she didn't seem to mind her son's heart would be broken. I think there might be more to the story of Beth getting fired. She strikes me as very intelligent, she was probably excellent at her job, worked there for a long time, but somehow she takes the hit and gets fired. I can't wait until next week to get the back story on Jack and his younger brother and their time in Viet Nam. Still waiting to find out who Randall and his daughter see in the future.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I loved the scene with Rebecca and Jack in the supermarket. It kind of shows that things happen for a reason, it was meant to be, Jack and Rebecca, there are forces that put the two of them on the path to be together. What are the odds Jack would be in that supermarket at the same time as Rebecca? Rebecca has guts to speak to a guy's mother, seeking advice about someone else, the mother was great, she didn't seem to mind her son's heart would be broken. I think there might be more to the story of Beth getting fired. She strikes me as very intelligent, she was probably excellent at her job, worked there for a long time, but somehow she takes the hit and gets fired. I can't wait until next week to get the back story on Jack and his younger brother and their time in Viet Nam. Still waiting to find out who Randall and his daughter see in the future.

@Jordan2  I thought it was interesting that Rebecca would talk to that other guy's mother about Jack, too.  It sounds like she was very close to her when she was dating her son, especially when she called her a role model.  I love this story of the beginning of Jack and Rebecca's relationship.

I hate that Beth got fired.  That really came out of nowhere.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2  I thought it was interesting that Rebecca would talk to that other guy's mother about Jack, too.  It sounds like she was very close to her when she was dating her son, especially when she called her a role model.  I love this story of the beginning of Jack and Rebecca's relationship.

I hate that Beth got fired.  That really came out of nowhere.  

Rebecca probably started dating the guy in high school. Her family life wasn't great, she didn't seem to have a good relationship with her own mother, maybe this woman was motherly towards Rebecca.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Bridgegal Agree with you on the characters... Pretty needy bunch, aren't they... 

Smiley Wink

@stevieb I also dont care for a charachter and they seem to always insert them into any or every story line. Now they are branching out with them. 

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18