Honored Contributor

The creators of the show must love that people like us talk about the show, trying to figure things out! I’ll bet the creators of the show A Million Little Things hopes the show gets the same reaction.

Esteemed Contributor

I say this about most TV dramas -- I'd like to see some positive episodes that leave you feeling good instead of drained. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

i just got the chance to watch the episode and really enjoyed it.

the highs were sweet, the lows were sad, but hopeful in a way.....i think that this entire series has HOPE as the main theme......hope for everyone. a great way to go through lifes ups and downs.

loved how they mixed in the franco harris connection (although there WAS a little blooper).

looking forward to the next episode.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering about the scene where Rebecca is obviously getting ready for and expecting someone and, when she opens her front door, she is smilling until she sees who it is?...Was that other guy someone that she had just dated also and he happened to show up with flowers, as it didn't appear that it was a planned date with him?...Jack drove up right at that moment with flowers also...Rebecca was obviously expecting someone?

I love how Kevin communicates with his nieces....He is a really great Uncle and very good at interacting with them...It sounds like he is setting himself up for more heartbreak with Zoe from what Beth has shared with him.

Kate needs to finally accept responsibility for herself and stop whining and complaining about her weight issue....She totally ruined her Birthday party feeling sorry for herself...Her storyline is the only one that just isn't going anywhere and it is getting very tiring with all of her childish whining...Okay, that felt good...I just needed to vent a little!...lol

I was wondering how they were going to continue Deja's storyline as I wasn't very happy with the way it ended last season where she smashed the car windows in....I felt that was going much too far....It looks like perhaps other viewers expressed the same as it seems that her storyline was smoothed over regarding that scene and all has now worked out well.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

I didn't think it was very realistic that the fertility doctor would call Kate to come back in and tell her she had changed her mind.  I think if the doctor's group all agreed that they didn't treat people of that size then that's it.  It really doesn't make any sense since the chance of it working is so small.  

I'm not fat bashing.  She isn't fat.  Fat is completely different.  She's morbidly obese.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack...Kate and Toby should consider adopting as Kate is not only putting herself at great risk with a pregnancy but also putting the baby at great risk....It is very selfish of her at this time...So I also find it rather unrealistic that a Dr. would encourage her with only a 10% chance of success.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove  I agree with you completely.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove

i think that rebecca was sort of expecting jack.

i am sure she realized that she forgot her sweater in his car......or maybe she left it there on purpose so he HAD to come and return it?

oldest trick in the book.......Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Great posts/points on this thread. I agree about Kate needing to step up and stop being so selfish. Was glad to read that someone else had a reaction to that doctor calling Kate and Toby back - didn't ring true. We saw Toby pouring his meds down the toilet. That was his decision but one made in an effort to increase the chances of helping Kate to conceive. It usually takes a while to find the right dosage/combination of prescription drugs. When he is ready to resume them, it will be like starting all over especially if he is off them for a while. What worked before he stopped may no longer be effective which is why I think we see him in bed on more than one occasion.

I also like the way Kevin interacts with his nieces. He is honest with them - even when they ask questions and the answers don't necessarily put him in the right light. I hope Beth backs off now. She has expressed her concerns regarding Kevin and Zoe but as adults it's ultimately their decision.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

What didn't ring true to me is Beth's reaction to Zoe and Kevin. She generally is more agreeable and open-minded about things.