Honored Contributor

Re: This Is Us Final Season 6

Next week's episode teaser trailer - 'Family Meeting'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqV7GTRDO_s

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle : 

Not sure.

Even the recaps, articles, and Reddit info I've read didn't clarify.

Honored Contributor

I know Miguel and Shelley had a son and daughter and he said he had not spoken to his son in 5 years, but didnt mention the daughter. 

Honored Contributor

I've read that he reconnected with his daughter way before his son.

Honored Contributor

Only three episodes left, while I'm eager to see how it will all end, I'm going to be sad when it does. I feel badly that Miguel didn't make it to the end, it will be sad not seeing him. I hope when Rebecca takes her last breath, they will show Jack in the room ready to take her on her journey, they'll both appear as their younger selves. 

Honored Contributor

How sad it is to see Rebecca this way, once so vital a woman, now a shell of her former self. I guess I was lucky in a way, my mom was pretty good until the last six weeks of her life. It would have been unbearable for me to see her the way she was for a year or so. 

Honored Contributor

Just give Mandy Moore the Emmy already. 

Frequent Contributor

oh God.  After getting through this episode I have no idea how I'll ever get through next week's. My mother passed from Alzheimers and this is bringing it all back.  I can't stop crying.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Just give Mandy Moore the Emmy already. 

I would love to see this happen!!!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I know Miguel and Shelley had a son and daughter and he said he had not spoken to his son in 5 years, but didnt mention the daughter. 

Did anyone notice whether in last week's episode Miguel's daughter in the visits? When I was watching some previous shows (on HULU) I thought the actress that played his daughter looked very familiar. I checked her bio and saw it is the same actress that plays Bull's wife on that show.

I thought last nights episode was good, but sad for Rebbeca. I enjoyed the interaction of the 3's spouses. Beth called it right.Smiley Happy