Trusted Contributor

Just wanted to make mention here of something I discovered on re-runs of the Gilmore Girls on the UP channel.

Milo Ventimiglia plays "Jess" on the Gilmore Girls.  He is not a  regular all of the time but currently in the episodes being aired if you are interested.  He plays our beloved "Jack" from This Is Us.  Really interesting to see him at a younger age.  Actually very different from his look today.

I am a big fan of Gilmore Girls and this is how I discovered this.  Check it out if you like.  He is really handsome at a young age.

Respected Contributor

I never liked him on Gilmore Girls.  I didn't like the character at all.  (And I don't think he's good looking at all Smiley Surprised)

Honored Contributor

I did recognize who he was last season, he just got taller and filled out, he looks the same.

Respected Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

I never liked him on Gilmore Girls.  I didn't like the character at all.  (And I don't think he's good looking at all Smiley Surprised)

_____

Go figure, I really like him my bestie does not!  In fact she is one of the few that does not like "This Is Us."  

Trusted Contributor

Hi Ladies.   I did not like the character he played in Gilmore Girls but thought he was good looking.

Took me some time to make the connection until the name caught my eye one day and I realized who he was.

He plays a much nicer guy on "This Is Us."

Honored Contributor

I think the show is OK.  I watch it every week mainly because I like Justin Hartley.  I don't think Milo Ventimiglia is attractive though.

Honored Contributor

Re: This Is Us Fans

[ Edited ]

Sylvester Stallone just posted 3 pictures on Instagram on his time on the This is Us set.  I guess we'll see him this season.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: This Is Us Fans

[ Edited ]

I stopped watching mid season as it was too angsty for me.

I might watch to see Stallone though.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I think the show is OK.  I watch it every week mainly because I like Justin Hartley.  I don't think Milo Ventimiglia is attractive though.

Hi Annabellethecat, actually I do not find him attractive on This is Us.  That is one of the reasons I was so surprised when I realized he was the same actor on Gilomore Girls at a much younger age.  Thought he was attractive at that time.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, I could not find the current thread.  Who is the new girl on the show?  I missed the show last week and I could gather from this week's episode that she and Randall are somehow connected.  She mentioned her mom but I could not tell if her mother is alive.