Honored Contributor

Re: Thinking of old t.v. shows

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Yes, the very best.

Trusted Contributor

All of the above.Those were good shows,I know I'm old!

Esteemed Contributor

Annabelle - I did not know about Pinky Lee having a heart attack on air! I do remember when the actor who played Superman - George Reeves - died. I was only around 6 or 7, and always watched Superman.

Super Contributor

Anyone remember the show Apples Way? or what about ""James at 15.... and the next season was James at 16..remember that episode?? wow what a controversy that was..haha

Regular Contributor

just bee, thank you for reminding me of Thirtysomething. I loved that show and had totally forgot about it. When I was a kid at home I liked Room 222, Julia, Family Affair and My Mother the Car. My parents never missed the Hollywood Palace which I believe was on Saturday nights. I love this thread. It is bringing back such nice memories.

Trusted Contributor

Loved Upstairs, Downstairs, All Creatures Great and Small, The First Churchills, The Forsyte Saga, and The Six Wives of Henry VIII on PBS. Going back even more on commercial TV, loved Ed Sullivan, Susie, Dennis the Menace, The Donna Reed Show,The Beverly Hillbillies, The Virginian, etc., etc......
Honored Contributor

On 3/14/2015 monetfan said: Loved Upstairs, Downstairs, All Creatures Great and Small, The First Churchills, The Forsyte Saga, and The Six Wives of Henry VIII on PBS. Going back even more on commercial TV, loved Ed Sullivan, Susie, Dennis the Menace, The Donna Reed Show,The Beverly Hillbillies, The Virginian, etc., etc......

Don't forget

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, just bee, for reminding me of Elizabeth R! Loved Glenda Jackson!