Honored Contributor

Re: Think I'm done with Homeland

I never watched Homeland, but there have been shows where I just suddenly lost interest.

I can usually tell when I start the show and, right away, I just want to go wash dishes or something.  Smiley Happy

I started a couple of new shows this past season that I dropped right away.  It was pretty much just 'nope, not even getting my attention or interest at all - click'.  

Honored Contributor

I'm struggling with Homeland.  It's so boring.  I'm hoping it will pick up.   Quinn seems to be interested in who's across the street.  I can't decide if he's interested because he thinks they're spying on Carrie or him?

I have this weird "dream" that he'll be given a magic potion and get back to his old self....Errrr...I miss the real Quinn.

Trusted Contributor

I have watched since the very beginning.  This season is the most difficult for me.  I find it hard to watch Quinn.  Just loved him and feel so sad when I see what has happened to him.

Will keep watching until I cannot watch anymore.

Trusted Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

I have watched since the very beginning.  This season is the most difficult for me.  I find it hard to watch Quinn.  Just loved him and feel so sad when I see what has happened to him.

Will keep watching until I cannot watch anymore.

@LogoFan  Who did Saul go with in that car while sneaking out of his sister's house?

I guess it has something to do with that guy he was interrogating and the cigarette pack?

Hoping Quinn makes a miraculous recovery !

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I'm struggling with Homeland.  It's so boring.  I'm hoping it will pick up.   Quinn seems to be interested in who's across the street.  I can't decide if he's interested because he thinks they're spying on Carrie or him?

I have this weird "dream" that he'll be given a magic potion and get back to his old self....Errrr...I miss the real Quinn.

@Annabellethecat66   Quinn was great when he beat up that guy Tommy and negotiated the price of the gun.  You stole $2000.00 from me..........we're even.  Priceless..........

Respected Contributor

I can't watch fiction shows. I sit with my husband sometimes and try, but they are either boring, silly, or violent. I refuse to watch violence. 

Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 I agree!  We saw a splinter of the old Quinn.  I wish something would happen where he'd come back to close to where he used to be.  It's stupid, I know, he's just an actor, but he was so amazing, so strong and I loved his character and to see him like this.  That's one reason I continue to watch the show....I want to see him come back to the old Quinn (or at least closer).

Respected Contributor

I have always found Homeland a slow burn of a series.  At the beginning of each season I think should I stop watching.  Then I keep with it and it gets better and better.  Last season was terrific.

Honored Contributor

I guess it's me but sometimes I don't understand what the heck is going on.  I went searching on the internet to find out what Mandy was doing when he walked out of the house at night and took the cab like he did.

Was he just leaving and didn't want to say good-bye?  What was going on?  

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Didn't really concentrate on it this week, it just seems so much like it's repeating again. I've lost interest, it's too much work to watch it anymore. I use to enjoy it more.

Anyone else losing interest in a show that you've been following?

I was done with  Homeland a while ago,  the violence finally got to me.