Esteemed Contributor

What is it nowadays with brides having multiple wedding gowns?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

I stared and stared at that picture and honestly could not tell which one was Gia and which one was Audriana.  Wow! The last time I saw her on the show she still looked like a little girl. 

Melissa and Joe didn't go to the wedding. I guess we know their storyline next season. 

Respected Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@SilleeMee "What does that say on her veil?"

I looked it up and it means "Always Together" in Italian.

When Teresa and her daughters moved into his house,  he had a piece of concrete made for the yard that said something in Italian.  I can't remember what it said, but I'm guessing that's it.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Pic taken late last year of Teresa and her daughters....The youngest is 13, the oldest is 21.....I think they are very pretty!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

Were those four bridesmaids her daughters?

Her daughters. I don't know their names. @RetRN 

Inside Teresa Giudice and Luis Ruelas' Wedding -- All the Behind-the-Scenes  Glamour

@SilleeMee 

These are their names that coordinate to this photo:

Milania Giudice shares a look at what Teresa Giudice's daughters -- including Audriana, Gabriella, herself and Gia --all wore as bridesmaids in her wedding.

Their ages: Gia, 20; Gabriella, 17; Milania, 16; and Audriana, 12. Their father is Giuseppe 'Joe' Giudice

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Pic taken late last year of Teresa and her daughters....The youngest is 13, the oldest is 21.....I think they are very pretty!

They are beautiful girls, hopefully they don't start the plastic surgery too soon.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb 

That is some impressive "fog" Cat Very Happy 

Her hair is a force of nature!

Honored Contributor

That second dress looks like a trashy but expensive Pnina Tornai dress.

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter "That second dress looks like a trashy but expensive Pnina Tornai dress."

The majority of Pnina Tornai's dresses are trashy and expensive.