Esteemed Contributor

@SueyMsB wrote:

Could she possibly have any more hair?

She can have as much as she wants.  If she's paying for it or renting it then she can pile it on!  LOL

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

Were those four bridesmaids her daughters?

Her daughters. I don't know their names. @RetRN 

Inside Teresa Giudice and Luis Ruelas' Wedding -- All the Behind-the-Scenes  Glamour

they are better looking than this picture

I agree.  I absolutely can't stand Teresa but she does have beautiful girls.

Audriana (the youngest), Gabriella (my favorite and I think the most beautiful), Milania (Teresa's clone) and Gia

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I like the Brides maids dresses-very pretty and the color too....Teresa is way too over the top with the hair and makeup!

Esteemed Contributor

@Karie2022   12?  One of those girls is 12?  Yikes!

How old is the blushing bride?  Also, who the heck is the bride?

Respected Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain I think that's Gia (the oldest) on the far left and Audriana (the 12 year old) on the far right, but they do all look alike except for Gabriella.  Melania's looks and bratty personality do seem to take after Teresa.

Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset  "If she's paying for it or renting it then she can pile it on!  LOL"

That is a good one gertrudecloset.  I have never heard of rented hair.  The hair doesn't bother me as much as the make-up.  She is not 21 years old anymore.  She should have toned down the make-up a little bit.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2, she is 50.

Esteemed Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@gertrudecloset  "If she's paying for it or renting it then she can pile it on!  LOL"

That is a good one gertrudecloset.  I have never heard of rented hair.  The hair doesn't bother me as much as the make-up.  She is not 21 years old anymore.  She should have toned down the make-up a little bit.

LOL @rented.  Hey you never what hollywood has to offer these stars.  Who could know?  I can't tell about her makeup but her hairline in the front is very unusual.  It leads me to wonder if she's wearing a lace front.  Oh well, we'll never know @lgfan Woman Wink

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain I think that's Gia (the oldest) on the far left and Audriana (the 12 year old) on the far right, but they do all look alike except for Gabriella.  Melania's looks and bratty personality do seem to take after Teresa.

@Linmo   No, I'm positive Audriana is on the left and Gia on the right. Besides even though Teresa is the queen of tacky, I don't think she'd let her 12 year old daughter wear the plunging neckline.  But then again, it is Teresa.

Anymore, I actually have trouble telling Audriana and Milinia apart especially when they're not all made up.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

She looks like herself. I could have guessed the style dress and of course the personalized veil is all the rage. I think she's beautiful in her own way and if she wore boho, barely there make up and carried wildflowers, I'd be shocked. Though I think she could pull it off.

Maybe her new hubby has a lady godiva fantasy, so she piled on the hair for just this one day.